60 | So Close

"So Close" is an action-packed Hong Kong thriller that combines elements of espionage, martial arts, and sisterly bonds. Directed by Corey Yuen, the film follows Lynn and Sue, two highly skilled assassins who work as a deadly duo known as the "Angels of Mercy."

When they are hired to protect a powerful technology company's secret formula, they find themselves caught in a web of deception, betrayal, and danger. As they navigate a dangerous world of corporate espionage and international intrigue, Lynn and Sue must use their formidable skills to outwit their enemies and protect what they hold dear.

"So Close" showcases exhilarating action sequences, breathtaking fight choreography, and stunning visual effects. The film features high-octane gunfights, explosive stunts, and intense hand-to-hand combat, all expertly executed by the talented cast. The action is complemented by a sleek and stylish aesthetic, making for a visually captivating experience.

Beyond the adrenaline-fueled action, "So Close" explores the complex relationship between the two sisters. Lynn and Sue must confront their past, overcome personal conflicts, and rediscover the bonds that hold them together. The film offers a unique blend of action and emotional depth, delving into themes of loyalty, sisterhood, and the choices we make in pursuit of justice.

With its fast-paced storytelling, dynamic action sequences, and engaging characters, "So Close" delivers a thrilling cinematic experience for fans of action films and martial arts. It showcases the talent of its cast, including Shu Qi, Zhao Wei, and Karen Mok, and serves as an exciting example of the high-energy action cinema for which Hong Kong is renowned.