𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗.

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"oh hey by the way since it's the weekend do you want to have a sleepover with momo and jirou tonight?" you nodded, smiling at the idea of hanging out with your best friends again after such a long time.

kaminari and kirishima showed up from behind you guys. "hey girls! can we come?" the blonde said, winking at both you and mina.

the two of you looked at each other before mina crossed her arms. "sorry boys, but this is a girl's night." the two boys pouted as they watched mina drag you away to get some food from the kitchen.

kaminari's eyes then lit up. "hey kiri! we should have a guy's night then!" the red head agreed immediately, before the two boys texted a few of their friends about the idea.

☕︎︎

you spent the whole day chatting with mina and discussing what you would do with the girls tonight. it was around six pm, so the two of you headed to momo's dorm. hers was ideal, as her bed took up over half the space, meaning all four of you could easily sleep on it.

as you entered the dorm room you saw momo and jirou sat on the bed in their pyjamas. momo ran up to you both, pulling you into a tight hug. "f/n! it feels like we haven't hung out in years."

jirou stood up from her place on the bed and walked up to you, wrapping her arm around your shoulders. "she's right you know, you've been distant lately."

"yeah i'm sorry girls, i've had a lot going on.."

"yes you do!" mina practically yelled. "a lot going on with a certain angry boy in our class~" she teased, laughing at the blush that crept onto your face.

momo's jaw dropped as jirou just smirked, realising how much time you and bakugou had spent together over the past month. the four of you recollected on momo's bed, momo grabbing a box of snacks she usually had in her room.

you dug in, as chatter and laughter filled the small dorm room. thankfully, momo had informed the rest of the class that the four of you wouldn't be down for dinner, so no one would be concerned at your absences.

"hey girls!" mina yelled all of a sudden. "let's play truth or dare!" the girls all nodded as mina looked at momo. "okay, momo. truth or dare?"

the black haired girl thought for a moment. "truth!"

mina giggled slightly. "who's the most attractive guy in our class?" momo's gaze drifted down, avoiding the gazes of the other girls.

"that's pretty obvious.." she cleared her throat, composing herself. "i would have to say that todoroki..is the most attractive guy in our class." her voice became hushed as she became flustered again.

you, mina and jirou looked at eachother, then the blushing girl. you guys erupted with 'awe' 's as you all noticed momo's obvious crush on the boy. momo then turned her attention to you.

"f/n! truth or dare."

you smirked. "dare."

the girls looked at each other before huddling in a small circle, whispering as they tried to decide a dare for you to fulfil. jirou suggested something and mina and momo squealed loudly. immediately, you regretted choosing dare as they all look at you with mischief in their eyes.