𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Start from the beginning

laterrion1- lil folks 🫶🏽
↪️ 🫶🏽

othaytiller- TWIN
↪️ my favorite person

fayetiller - over there being grown with out me
↪️ girl just say you miss me like lmao

unknownuser- it's darius liking the photo for me😂

comments limited

    After reading all the comments and replying to some, Kyawo was about to set her phone aside when she noticed an incoming FaceTime call from her brother Othay. This brought a smile to her face. Ever since she started college, he had been calling her and calling her even if it was for no reason at all. She knew he missed her just as much as she missed him, even though it had only been 3 months.

         Answering the phone, Kyawo was already laughing at the fact that he was standing in front of the mirror flexing his muscles. "Hey, Othay, please," Kyawo said, looking at him through the screen.

   "Nah, nah, let me stop playing. I got something to show you, though," Othay said, picking up the camera and facing it back towards himself. "You gotta promise me you won't cry, though," Othay said, confusing Kyawo.

"You know I'm gonna cry. If you think it'll make me cry, I can't promise you that, Othay,"

     She didn't know why he had said that. He knew Kyawo was an emotional wreck. She cried about every little thing. The last time she cried was when she and Darius broke up. Besides that, she hadn't cried recently.

     Flipping the phone camera to the back, is othay now standing in the mirror. Once again, he pulls his arm out, showing his wrist towards the camera. On it, the words "kyawo" are drawn in cursive black ink.

     Kyawo's face lights up as a tear slowly falls from her eyes. Her tears flow so easily that you would have thought she was crying on command. "Othay, you didn't! Your first tattoo? My name," she said happily.

"I just knew your ass was gonna cry," Othay said, shaking his head and laughing at the fact that his sister was really crying.

     It was funny to him, but he knew this was how she was. "Now you can't be fronting like you don't love me because my whole name is tattooed on you," she said, making a joke.

"Ah, girl, hush. You piss me off once, and I'm covering this shit up," Othay said

"You wouldn't," she gasped, and he laughed. "Yeah, you're right. I wouldn't. I love you too much to do that."

"I love you too, Othay."

"So, how was your day today? How class go? And where my girlfriend, Amber?" Othay asked multiple questions in one sitting.

"My day has been good. It started off a little stressful, but I was able to handle it. Class has been going well for me so far," she replied.

   everything she was saying was true, even though she had recently started college it was already moving at a fast pace. She was slowly understanding what Darius had meant about balancing college and a relationship. However, she still believed that she could manage both college and being with him if he had let her.

  Speaking of Darius, the two of them still talked every once in a while, it just wasnt daily like how it used to be, especially since Kyawo had her own  things going on.

    As much as she missed him she knew that she would have to just deal with the way things were.

"Shit, that's college for you. You'll figure it all out though, you always do. And don't skip past my question, where  Amber ass  at?" Othay asked, referring to Kyawo's roommate, who had become one of her closest friends on campus.

     Just as Othay was asking the question, Kyawo's room door opened, revealing Amber. "Here she is, coming in right now," Kyawo said, holding up the phone to show Amber.

"Please, is that Othay?" Amber came in, laughing as she dropped her books on her bed. She then approached the camera, putting her face in it and saying, "Hey Othay!" She waved.

"You look finer  every time I see you. When you gone  to let me pull up on you?" Othay asked, rubbing his chin.

"Don't you have a girlfriend?" Amber asked, raising an eyebrow.

"What that gotta do with you and me?" Othay replied, making both Amber and Kyawo laugh at him.

    Kyawo found it hilarious  because Othay had a little crush on Amber, and she would always play along with it. However, Kyawo also found it gross to see her younger brother trying to flirt with her friend.

"I'm not even about to do this with you," Amber said, waving him off.

     Smiling, Kyawo chimed in, "Girl, you know he got my name tatted? Othay, go ahead and show her." Kyawo said making Othay to reveal his wrist tattoo to Amber.

"Whattt Oh my god, that is so cute! Did you cry? I bet you cried," Amber said, laughing. "My own brother doesn't even love me that much," she joked.

"Yeah, her ass did cry. She can never go a day without crying," Othay added.

"Othay the night she got drunk for the first time? She would not stop crying for nothing. She brung up that darius boy and wore his name out" Amber said, recalling the time when kyawo attended one of her first college parties and had too much to drink,which  led to a mental breakdown.

"I was really going through it that night, so embarrassing," Kyawo said, lowering her head in an attempt to forget that night.

"But Yeah i cried but only because it was so cute, that he wanted to put my name on his baby ass wrist"

"Ight now that's strike one"Othay joked, referring back to his earlier comment about covering up the tattoo.

     Amber was looking at her phone, reading the text she had received. She then said, "Terry wants to know if you want to hang out tonight?" Amber asked Kyawo.

"Why didn't he just text me that?" Kyawo said, checking her phone and realizing that he did text her, but she hadn't responded yet.

    Her phone was usually always on do not disturb.  "Oh, he did. I have hella work to do tonight. Tell him maybe another time."

"Y'all stay hanging around that Terry nigga ," Othay budded in, being nosy.

"I just be tryna get high, he be having all the good stuff. But on the other hand, that's Kyawo's little college boo."

"He love him some of her," Amber mentioned.

      Kyawo laughed lightly, hitting Amber. "He really does. He be wanting  to come to our dorm all day with his damn homeboys ."

"Mhm, I know you better not be tryna fuck with them niggas, Amber," Othay said, mean mugging her as if he were her boyfriend.

"Nigga what about your sister?" Amber asked, flipping the script. Othay laughed, "Kyawo's grown ass, she can live it up. You, on the other hand, no."

"A nigga gotta find his way to get down there just wait on me" he said to Amber, causing her and Kyawo to laugh at how serious he was being.

"Mhm, whatever you say, Othay. You're the boss, right?"

"Hell yeah, but I'm finna call y'all some other time. I gotta go get ready for something," Othay said, trying to end the call.

"Where are you about to go?" Kyawo asked, being nosy.

"Don't worry about all that. I love you, though," he said, and Kyawo responded, "Whatever, I love you too." Then the call ended, leaving both Amber and Kyawo.

"Your brother is something else," Amber says, reminding Kyawo.

"Girl, I lived with him for 16 years. I already know," Kyawo says, shaking her head as she thinks about it.

update took me a minute, will be writing more . keep an eye out , appreciate the love always ! keeps me motivated.
excuse any mistakes