Prologue - Morgana

"M'lady, do you really think it's a good idea?" Alistair questions me, again. I stand in front of Alistair, my demon slave, and take in his appearance. His horns are sharp and menacing, his tattoos and piercings adding to his dangerous allure. But it's not just his appearance that draws me in - it's his body. Even though he is a slave, there is no denying his attractiveness. I can feel a hunger stirring within me as I look at him, a desire to possess him and make him mine. But I push those thoughts aside, there are important things to attend to and we have company.

"I swear, ever since regaining your freedom you've done nothing but nit-pick everything I say." I sigh, turning and checking my outfit in the reflection of the crystals along my bedroom wall.

"I think you should lose the jacket." Sierra adds, still flipping through those manic human magazines that make people hate themselves. You would think humans would wait to get into Hell before trying to torture themselves. Snapping my fingers, the leather jacket I conjured disappears into a puff of scentless smoke. When I turn back to her, she gives my overall outfit a nod of approval. "Can I stay here while you guys go? Your dad said he was going to introduce me to some celebrities while I'm here."

"My father needs to stop entertaining you." With that said I look back toward Alistair who is giving my outfit a once over. "What now?" I question. He blinks, snapping back to reality.

He smirks before answering, "Would look better on the floor."

"You're insufferable."

"He's cute." Sierra giggles, lifting her arm up off the bed to give Alistair one of those 'fist-bumps'.

"We should go. We've waited as long as we could, we can't do this without them."

"And we're in agreeance," Alistair interjects, ", under no circumstance do we tell them the full story. Just what they need to know."

"The first one to slip gets chained to my floor for three days."

"I don't consider that a punishment."

"I wasn't going to say what I was actually thinking in front of Sierra."

"Ew," My friend's face contorts. ", Morgana!"