Soon the function starts,but suddenly a commotion heard

Soon the function starts,but suddenly a commotion heard . wangji saw a drunk man .He fight with the groom and win.He forcefully drag the omega.wei grandpa is trying to save omega.But that drunk man pulled him,he started to bleed.

Wangji cannot tolerate this atrocities infront of his eyes.so he react.He is a boxing champion.so he won the fight.But the real thing is he doesn't know that the groom will be the one who win the match.wamgji try to pursue them that he wasn't ready for marriage.He will give this chance to groom who loose.But the villagers doesn't agree and groom doesn't ready for this marriage because he failed in fight.so unwillingly wangji married that omega.He doesn't see his face not heard his voice.only knows that his name is Wei wuxian.

According to marriage rituals the wedding night should at grooms house.so everyone helps to pack omega luggage to car at evening.He doesn't have any choice.

Wei grandpa and xue yang was crying while sending omega with wangji.
Wei changze,"please take care my wuxian."
Wangji nodded .
Wei wuxian hugged changze and xue yang then bid farewell.
But the veil on the face is not removed.

Wangji helps wuxian to get in the car because he wears veil,so he couldn't see anything.

The journey back to lan mansion was silent.wangji doesn't inform the marriage to his family .They arrived lan mansion at morning.wangji ringed the calling bell.xingchen opens the door.He was shocked.

Xingchen yelled,"mommy.......gege......"

Soon everyone comes to the front door.Everyone look at wangji and wuxian continuesly.They looked wangji questionly.

Qinghejun,"wangji , who is this?"

Wangji,"......."

Madam lan,"who is this ?"

Everyone looks at wuxian.
Wangji gulped the saliva.
Wangji,"Today my wedding ceremony took place."
Everyone takes some time to process the information.

Xingchen,"wedding......"

Wangji nodd his head.
Everyone is in there own world.wangji hold wuxian's hands and get in the house,he moves towards his room.He enters room and sighed.He withdraw his grip from hand.

Wangji,"This is my room.you can take bath and rest."

Wuxian nodded.wangji about to open the door,
Wuxian,"zhangfu.....my veil."
His voice was broken but it was very sweet.
Wangji slowly removed the veil from his head.
Wangji eyes twinkled on seeing eternal view infront of his eyes.

Doe eyes, which is red due to crying and pluffy cheeks.cherry lips and a mole under his lips.wangji gulped saliva on seeing mole.

Wuxian and wangji's eyes locked. suddenly wangji withdraw eye contact and tell him to rest.He suddenly get out from the room,his heart is beating fast.

He explained his family members what happened. madam lan yelled at him.xichen surprised. xingchen shocked.

Madam lan,"How could you do this?l almost discuss your marriage with wen Qing,with madam wen.we planned to conduct xichen, xingchen and yours wedding at same day,after two or three years.But you married before your elder brother xichen. what should l say to jins."

Xingchen,"mommy, don't worry.First we want to see and enquire the omega.what is his name?"

Wangji,"wei wuxian."

Xichen,"wangji go to room and comfort him.he may be sad for marrying an unknown person.you make him comfortable around yourself"

Wangji,"okay gege."

Xichen,"when he feel comfortable We can talk to him."

Wangji nodded and get up from there .

Xichen,"mommy,why are you always like this?"

Madam lan,"are you serious xichen?how could you say this?what would I say to wens?"

Xichen,"mom, it's not like marriage fixed.you two only talked about it.Not fixed it.so don't worry about this."

Madam lan face darked.she doesn't say anything,she get up and go.

Everyone else sighed.

______________

Wangji came to room,he saw wuxian was wearing a grey t-shirt and shorts .It was wangji's.

Wuxian on seeing wangji become shy

Wuxian on seeing wangji become shy.He averted his gaze from wangji.

Wuxian,"umm.....l doesn't take my luggages from......so I wear this...."

Wangji,"no problem.you feel yourself home."

Wuxian,"mmmm."

Wangji,"come down stairs we can eat ."

Wuxian,"mmm"

Wangji,"l will introduce my family. Don't feel worry."

Wuxian,"mmm "

Wangji come downstairs with wuxian

_____

Pictures are not mine.
____

❤️