*PREVIEW*

"My life went like this. Bright days in LA .I started off so well. It was going great it was prefect, it really was. I had the perfect boyfriend, i had a steady happy life, i wasn't afraid or silent. i was loud and curious , i was out going and jumpy. It was going well until it all came crashing down. My dad was broken and so was i. We were quiet and drained like she was the only source of energy and happiness that was provided to us. We decided to move to Sydney Australia since it was where my mum was born and we felt like it would bring us some warmth knowing that this was the first place she saw the light from and she truly loved it like if it was something that was attached to her , that it can bring us some of her to us.
So we thought but i believe it only went worst. I got disorders, i wasn't healthy, i was battling depression and i started to talk less and less. I wasn't the only one hurt by it either. my dad began drinking and taking out his rage on his Daughter. I started a horrid habit that i knew was wrong but i couldn't stop it. "
I was breaking apart. That was until i met four amazing aussie idiots i call as brothers today. Well at least three of them one happened to be to special to call as a friend. They encouraged me to continue my life and follow a few words that stuck with me my whole life.
I decided to do the things that i never thought i'd do again and that was act and play again and so i did. i started singing as well. Every time i brought up my guitar or went up for an audition ,all i thought of was the short sentences of breath she wasted on me.

"Play your heart and soul out there for me sing like you are calling out to me ,show me you're doing what you love the the most even though you're hurting. Continue you're acting show them what characters you've got.Do what you love the most, the things you always dreamed off when you daydreamed. Show them you're reaching for the stars love."
And you know what i still am mum, all for you i'm reaching for the stars for you and to you" i cried.
I took a step back from the microphone to wipe away some tears as i looked at the huge audience holding my award. The crowd cheered loud as i smiled through the many tears. They didn't stop roaring out for me as i continued my crying. Then my four aussie idiots came and embraced me. 
*
"How did i end up here" i whispered

0•0•0•0•0•0•0•0•0

Hey, so this was the preview to Reaching the stars ( Luke Hemmings fanfic) , i hope you liked this short intro on what the stories is basically presenting , of course the lads are still going to be the weird idiots they are today. This is the story of you , Y/N , the reader go through life along, the many struggles of her child hood and her father and basically past. she has to face the different situations along her journey to reach the stars her main goal. Also meeting some new friends a long the way. You'll encounter many mysterious parts in which leave you questioning and predicting on what to come next. Hope you love it and i'll be posting some time soon.

*~Bris