Chapter Eighteen: Explanation

Start from the beginning

"Why are you here shorty?"

"Because I can be book boom boy"

"We don't want you here, so you can go"

Jirou looked at Izuku and glared at him annoyed.

"But y'all have this idiot?"

"Exactly now Jirou-san go home, I'm sure your house isn't in this direction"

Jirou scoffed then turned around going into the opposite direction. They four of them continued their walk home, Bakugou and Kaminari split away from Izuku and Momo and went where their houses were directed. Izuku and Momo got hom and Izuku immediately flopped down on the couch. Momo walked up to him and sat down next to him.

"So what did you want to tell me?"

"Oh yeah, so you know the other night when I woke up early?"

"Yes I remember"

"So let me explain"

.

.

<[Flashback]>

"Stay back!"

"But I just can't stand by while you-"

"I said Stay back! It's too dangerous for you here!"

"Listen you your master boy, might be the last thing she says to you!"

The man with no face shot red and black spikes at the lady, luckily she dodge then she punched the man with no face. The man stumbled back a bit then chuckled.

"Not bad Nana, but you're still on the verge of death"

"Yeah right, I still have much more fight left in me you potato"

"Perfect, I can't wait to see your pathetic face when you die Ha!"

The man jumped up and used a quirk that allowed him to walk on air. He chuckled as his arm got bigger and bigger. It was the shape of a canon by the time he was done. He grinned widely then pointed his arm at Nana then set off the explosion. A big cloud of smoke appeared blurring The boy's vision. Once the smoke cleared the boy's eyes widened as he saw something shocking. Tears fell down the boy's face as he yelled.

"MASTER!!"

Nana smiled then turned to the boy and slowly lifted up her arm.

"Now...it's your turn.."

Nana said and pointed at a male with yellow hair that looked a lot like All Might. A tall man with no face juts laughed as he used his quirk to stab Nana in her organs causing her to spit out blood and fall to the ground...Dead. The All Might look alike fell to his knees crying as the mystery man with no face just laughed as he sent red and black spikes at the boy.

"Now you'll be able to join your master! Hahahaha!"

Before the spikes could reach the boy and man stood in front of him blocking it. The man then jumped up into the air and tried to kick the no face man. He landed the kick knocking the no face man to the ground.

"Go! Run get out of here Toshinori!"

"B-but what abou-"

"Don't make me repeat myself boy! Get out of here it's dangerous! Go now!"

The man yelled then Toshinori got up and ran away as he was told. He kept running until he got away from the scene and he fell to his knees crying. He held his chest as he sobbed.

"Master.... I'll avenge you...I promise"

Toshinori sat on his knees then punched the ground with the quirk that was given to him. The ground cracked as Toshinori cried more. All he felt was rage and anger, he lost his master and the person that game him a chance to be a hero. He balled up his fists as he leaned forward with his hands on the ground also his head. He took a deep breath the yelled.

"You'll pay for this All For One! Mark my words you will pay for taking someone important from me!"

<[End Flashback]>

"So that was the reason why I was awake that morning"

"So all this is within your quirk?"

"Exactly?"

"So what about All Might? What did he say?"

"I will get this pain often but not too often basically"

"So basically, this man is putting you in pain because of the quirk he gave you?"

"I guess you can say it like that"

"Mhmm...I see thank you for telling me but.."

She hit him in the back of the head and narrowed her eyes at him.

"Next time tell me instead of waiting"

"Ah..damn understood"

"Good"