Chapter Five: Clingy?/ Rest day

4 months later Izuku has gotten more stronger and his physical appearance had changed a lot. Him and Momo have been getting closer and closer and eventually started dating. Inko has gotten more healthy and started working again but not as long as she use to anymore. Izuku had just finished training with Kenji Yaoyorozu and headed to the kitchen for something to drink. Izuku walks into the kitchen and walks to the fridge.

He grabs a bottle water then turns around to see Kenji.

"Is something wrong sir?" Izuku asks 

"No Izuku, and I told you to call me Dad or Kenji, since you are dating my daughter" Kenji chucked. 

"Right.." Izuku says blushing slightly. 

Kenji patted Izuku's shoulder as he walked passed him. Izuku headed out the kitchen but was stopped by Momo.

"Is something wrong?" 

"Are you done training?" Momo asks. 

"Ye-" 

Izuku couldn't finish his sentence before Momo dragged him upstairs. 

"What are you doing?" Izuku asks 

"Time for the movie" 

"Now?" 

Momo doesn't answer and continued to drag Izuku to her room. They finally got to her room and she closed the door and turned back to Izuku. 

"Can I take a shower first?" Izuku sighed 

Momo nodded and Izuku's eye twitched slightly. He then walked into the bathroom and took a shower. After his shower he sat down on the bed next to Momo as she turned on the movie.

"Couldn't this have waited?" 

"Yes but I didn't want to wait"

Izuku sighed as Momo put the remote down and cuddled up to him. Izuku wrapped his arm around her as they watched the movie in silence. After the movie was over Momo was asleep and Izuku lost feeling in his arm.

*Imma need my arm back, thank you* Izuku thought then moved his arm.

He then got up and stretched. He walked out the room quietly and went downstairs.

"Hello Izuku" Himari says smiling.

"Oh hello" Izuku says.

"Are you doing alright?" She asks.

"Lost feeling in my arm but I'm fine" 

Himari giggled then looked back at him.

"At least you're alright Izuku"

Izuku nodded then Himari walked off, Izuku sat down on the couch in the living room and sighed in relief. 

*I love her but damn leave me alone please..* Izuku thought.

"Izuku" Momo says

*Fuck!* 

"Yes my love?" Izuku smiled in slight annoyance

"Why did you leave?" She asks.

"I wanted to let you sl-" 

Momo sat down next to him and held onto his arm resting her head on his shoulder.

"Your stuck with me forever" 

"I know..." 

*This would be the perfect time to have a clone, I wish I had a clone sometimes*

The couple rested on the couch for a few hours sleeping. Izuku woke up before Momo of course. He then started to tap her shoulder. All you hear is her groaning then she opens her eyes and looks at him 

"Great your awake, can I get up now?"

She says up and Izuku got up. He stretched his arms out the walked to the kitchen. Momo looked at him suspiciously and got up walking up behind him. She hugged him tightly.

"Your really clingy today" 

"Only because I love you" 

"I love you too but-"

"But?" 

Momo asked getting annoyed.

"But nothing" 

"Perfect!"

*I am too tired for this, I put myself in this situation and I don't even know how this was even an option, Yay me... I still love her though* Izuku thought

*I was this close to murdering you Izu, be careful of what you say mister* Momo thought.

(I have no idea what I'm doing)

To be continued...