the Hospital

the next day sky wakes with a bad head acke.
"night, my head hurts agen" she says and i sit up with her. shes shakeing and has a feaver. she yells for her father and he rushes in.
"sky baby your burning up we need to get u to the hospitle." he tells her.
he picks her up and carrys her to the car and snaping her in her car seat.
at the hosspitle they admit her nd she is placed in a room with another little girl with anther canser.

"hi, im July whts your name?" the girl alittle biger then sky said

"im sky" she reaplied.

"why are you here sky. i have cancer and i dont have much time left on eirth."
"i also have cancer" sky replied
"nice we can be best best firends
now, do make up and sleepovers, well we are kinde of haveing a sleep over now. i can have my big brother bring me some. he takes care of me when im home i dont have a mommy or daddy they both died in a fire."
"oh july im soo sorry. and itll be cool to have makeovers. i dont have varry meny friends i only have night but im the only one that can see him" sky said
" omg omg omg your one of the chosen ones sky, he will be by ur side for evrything you chose in your life. i only know this cus my big brothers best friend has one." july replied.
"really thats awsome. knight is my best friend hes been with me sance i was a few months old."

a little wile later, the girls fall asleep. im so glad i was chosen to protect sky. i will do wht i was made to do.