Let's Start Our Second Year!

No One's P.O.V

" Come on Yamato-Nii! We're Gonna be Late! "

Mikako Called Out to her Brother who Only Gave a Sigh.

It was the End of Summer Break and They were Returning to Hope's Peak for their Second Year.

Needless to Say, Mikako was Eager to See EveryOne Again.

She wasn't the Only One though.

Much Like his Sister, he was Quite Eager to See EveryOne Again.

But More Importantly, he was Eager to See Teruya once Again.

He can Only Hope that Teruya didn't Get HimSelf a Lover During Summer Break.

" Alright, Alright, just Give me a Minute. "

Yamato Replied.

But before he could even Take a Step before Mikako Started Running Off without him.

Needless to Say, Yamato Lost Sight of her Pretty Quick.

Even though we've Grown Closer after what Happened Last Year, she hasn't Changed One Bit.

Yamato Thought to HimSelf.

He's Quite Glad that his Father Paid for a Custom School Skirt.

Why did his Father Pay for a Custom School Skirt, you May Ask?

Well, whenever Student's First Join Hope's Peak Academy or Return for their Next Year to Hope's Peak Academy, They Must Wear the School Uniform.

And his Father Paid to Get Mikako a Custom School Skirt that was Basically Touching her Knee's.

The Reason why?

To Prevent Pervert's Looking Up her Skirt or Trying to Take Photo's, of Course.

Can you Really Blame his Father?

He's just Trying to Make Sure that his Daughter is Safe and won't be Harmed.

Yamato Snapped Out of it once he Heard SomeOne from the Intercom Welcoming New and Old Student's to Hope's Peak Academy.

He then Proceeded to Walk into the School and Started Searching for his Old ClassRoom.

ThankFully, he hadn't Forgotten where it was Located as it Remained in the Same Place.

Eventually, Yamato had Reached his Old ClassRoom once More.

And for Some Odd Reason, he Heard Laughing from his Old ClassRoom for Some Odd Reason.

But the Reason as to why he Heard Laughing immediately Became Clear once he Opened the ClassRoom Door.

" Otori?! "

Exclaimed Yamato, Shocked by what he was Currently Seeing.

Even so, his Face Flushed Red a Little Bit.

Teruya was Wearing the Female Uniform for Some Odd Reason

From the Female Skirt, Sock's, and even the Heel's that Made him about Average Height is what he was Wearing!

" I-I can Explain! "

Teruya Replied, Slightly Stuttering in the Process.

" You Better cause this is Confusing as Hell! "

Yamato Responded.

He had Expected to See Teruya in the Male Uniform, Not the Female Uniform!

" My Mom Accidentally Bought me the Female Uniform instead of the Male's Uniform. "

Teruya Admitted with his Head Down Low from Shame.

" So, you have to Wear this for the Rest of the Day? "

Yamato Asked, his EyeBrow Raised.

" Yep, that's why Most of Our ClassMate's are Laughing at me Right Now. "

Teruya Nodded his Head, Embarrassed that he had to Wear the Female Uniform for the Rest of the Day.

Yamato HimSelf couldn't Help but Let Out a Chuckle, Making Teruya Gasp.

" Traitor! "

Exclaimed Teruya who Started Stomping his Foot or Rather, his Heel, on the Ground.

Well, it Look's Like this Year will be Interesting.

____________________

I have Finally Finished the First Chapter of this Book!

That's if you don't Count the One before-

Also, F in the Comment's for Teruya 😔🤚

Anyway's, I Hope you Enjoyed this Chapter!

See you in the Next One!

( 578 Word's )