(Y/N)'S POV

Another scream erupts from me as I feel the baton being pressed into my neck, the electricity coursing through my body. I feel my body grow weaker and weaker with each electric surge, my body twitching with each second.
"I'm so sorry my little birdie," Henry whispered, taking the baton away from my neck. The torture felt as if it went on for an eternity. Brenner questioned me, giving no reply, and then proceeded to force Henry to torture me.
"Since we're not getting anywhere tonight, take her to her room now. Don't think I won't question you again tomorrow dear. But with much extreme torture," Brenner seethed, casting me a sickening look as he walked out of his office. Once I heard he was out of ear shot, I broke down. I feel the bindings loosen around my wrist and ankles, and a warm arm being wrapped around my body, hushing me.
"Come on birdie," A hushed voice said as he lifted me into his chest. I immediately wrapped my arms around his neck, my tear stained face buried deep into his chest. Muffled sobs echoed in the halls as he carried me bridal style to my room.
"Please tell me he didn't hurt you or Jane?" I whispered tiredly as Henry placed me on my makeshift bed. I feel the paper thin blanket be draped across my body.
"He didn't lay a single finger on her, no need to worry," Henry said softly, a small smile gracing upon my lips as I felt his hand comb through my hair. I let out a small hum of acknowledgement, content to finally be with Henry.
"But he hurt you didn't he," I said, opening my eyes to look up at Henry. My eyes took in every inch of his once clear skin, now ridden with bruises and small cuts. I propped my elbow up, leaning forward to get a closer look, my fingers grazing over his cheek.
"I'm sorry he put you through that..but why..why didn't you come with me and Jane the night we escaped?" I questioned, a frown now strewn across my face as I looked at Henry. I heard him let out a sigh as he sat down next to me.
"In case something like this would happen..you or Jane being captured again. I would at least want to be there to help you guys escape. Plus if all three of us were to escape..we'd suffer much worse consequences," Henry said, playing with my hair as I laid my head on his lap. We sat there in silence admiring one another, just enjoying each other's company. Soon the silence swallowed me whole, leaving me to be in my thoughts. My dream, or possible visions popped up into my head.
"Hey Henry..should I be worried about my visions coming true? One dream in particular keeps recurring..and I'm afraid this one will come true," I said, sitting up and wrapping my arms around his neck, straddling his lap. A smile creeps up on Henry's face.
"Birdie there's no need to worry, it's just your gifted power...and I'll be by your side no matter what," Henry whispered, tucking a few strands of hair behind my hair. I smiled, feeling reassured. Before I knew it, I felt a soft pair of lips against mine. I immediately reciprocated the kiss, running a free hand through his hair.
"You don't know how bad I craved to do this," Henry chuckled, causing me to giggle as we pulled away. Face dusted with a light shade of pink, I buried my face into the crook of his neck, smiling. But a particular smell infiltrated my senses..teakwood and vanilla. I froze, my eyes widened. Henry wouldn't do such a thing...right? I thought before I drifted off into my dream state..the familiar dream replaying.

I walked down the empty halls, my hand tracing the wall. Eerie silence overtook the lab, that silence soon cut short due to the blaring of the sirens and the crackling of the intercom coming to life. Gunshots rang throughout the halls and the lab, guards, scientists running around. As I turned the corner, I froze. Dead bodies strewn across the hall, lights flickering. Blood stained the walls, an iron smell in the air. I noticed each body had their eyes blown out like a light bulb as I walked past them. I refocused my eyes forward, walking over debris and bodies. I rounded another corner, feeling the energy seeping through the doors of the rainbow room. I tread slowly towards the room, bracing for whatever, or whoever is behind that door. I placed my hand on the door, closing my eyes before pushing open the door. Walking through the doors, I see a slightly blurry figure, wearing a white suit in front of me, talking to a much shorter figure. I felt a fire of frustration bubbling inside me, unable to recognize the people before me. I watched as the two converse with each other, the atmosphere growing more tense, the energy continuously growing. Soon my frustration boils over to concern for the shorter figure, coming to my senses that the taller, ominous figure is dangerous....I felt tears stream down my face as I watched the poor figure get strangled in the air. I walked up to the devil incarnate, in hopes of preventing an unfair death. But something was different from this dream..a familiar smell seeps through my nose. Teakwood and vanilla. Then something else happened, the mysterious figure spoke, making me stop in my tracks.
"Now, now, just be obedient and join me! We can combine our forces and be unstoppable. Just take my hand and I won't hurt you," The voice said, distorted and warbled. Soon a voice, no, shout intervened.  A blurry figure running in front of the figure being strangled. A loud snap sounded off the walls, a thump shortly followed. The scene that played before me stunned me, leaving me speechless and helpless to the situation.  I was just a mere shadow, non existent, useless. As I was about to sit down, I fell through the floor, falling into an endless void...

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・ ゚✧
ꜱᴏʀʀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪꜱ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ꜱʜᴏʀᴛᴇʀ! ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴅᴏᴇꜱɴ'ᴛ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ʀᴜꜱʜᴇᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ! ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏꜱ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴀʟʟ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ :( ʙᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴘᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴍᴀᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴀᴅ.