There we sat in the rainbow room after hours, the guards asleep at the security room unaware of the malicious plan that will soon ensue.

"So here's the plan, in the next upcoming week we'll escape. If we go down to the basement, El will be able to fit into a pipe that leads out into the woods far away from the lab...but there's another problem...soteria," Peter said, leaning over to us while sitting in a chair. I raked my hand through my hair, expressing a frustrated groan.

"Sotariea?" El questioned, looking between me and Peter, mispronouncing the word. I gently smiled at the girl, twisting my body to face her, grabbing her hands and looking intently into her beautiful brown eyes.

"So-te-ria," I said, exaggerating each word, mouthing each syllable. I watched as she hesitantly followed suit, mouthing out each syllable pronouncing the word correctly. Her face brightens up in delite before a dark cloud overtakes her face. I quickly threw a questioning glance towards Peter before fixating back onto the young girl, placing a hand onto her shoulder.

"El? Is everything alright?" I asked, waving my other hand in front of her face. Out of my peripheral vision, I watched as Peter got up kicking his chair back before getting down onto his knees, now kneeling down next to me.

"Soteria?" She asked, moving back my hair with her telekinesis, her tiny hand running over the skin that covered the pesky device. Soon reality sneaks its way back in, as I inhale the flat air in the rainbow room.

"Yes, 'Papa' put this chip in me...I cannot use my powers anymore and he can also track to see where I am at all times...along with shocking me," I explained, a frown on my face remembering when Peter got shocked.

"I also have it too," Peter stated, moving his hair away from his neck. Eleven's eyes soon trailing down to the same device...

An hour passed of Peter going into much greater detail of our escape, Eleven now asleep on my shoulder. I gently tapped Peter's knee to get his attention, in return I got a sweet smile graced upon me.

"She's adorable..." Peter said, looking at me from the corner of his eye. I nodded, not batting an eye towards the male. He stands up, leaning down to grab the sleeping El, before holding out a hand towards me to take. I obliged and grasped his hand as he led me out of the rainbow room. We arrive at El's room, the door creaking ever so slightly, Peter placing El down onto her bed. I leaned over and kissed her forehead, grabbing the blanket and draping it over her. We sneaked out of the room and closed the door.

"Come on little birdie, let's get you to sleep," Peter said, reconnecting our hands before leading me back to the medical room. There we stood in front of the door, Peter looking down at me, his hand planted to my cheek.

"Don't worry little birdie, you and El will be set free soon, dont worry too much...just know that I love you," Peter whispered, planting a kiss on my lips. Not thinking of the words he whispered, I fell victim to the kiss, a small smile on my lips.

"Goodnight (Y/N),"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Alarms blared throughout the lab, causing me to stir awake in confusion. I get up and out of my bed, slipping on my white pants and button up shirt, along with my white converse. I pushed open the doors, red lights flashing, guards whizzing passed me. I held my breath, deja vu hitting my senses. I slowly looked down the hall, but to my relief no bodies. I slowly walked down the halls, bumping into a firm wall.

"Follow me now," The unknown man said, gripping my forearm along with Elevens. He guided us down to the stairs, leading us to the basement. I pushed the figure back, rubbing my forearm, throwing a menacing glare towards the unknown person.

"It's just me, little birdie," The man stepped out into the light, throwing his hands up in surrender. I breathed out a sigh, leaning over, placing my hands on my knees. El laughs alongside Peter, their sweet laughs filling my ears.

"But you two need to leave now, it's the best time...002 lashed out against 'Papa' for unknown reasons...El, you know what to do now," Peter said, grabbing my arms and holding me against his body. El nodded, bringing her hand up to her face. Peter pushed away my hair before placing his hands over my mouth. A muffled scream bounced off the walls of the basement, blood squirting from my neck. We watched as the device fell from my neck and down to the ground, Eleven going over and smashing it with her foot.

"Shit! Could've forewarned me," I winced, covering my wound with my hand. Peter takes my hand away from my wound, wrapping my neck with gauze. He grabs my hand leading me towards the pipe, ushering me in.

"Eleven will be right behind you, I know a way out of here, don't worry little birdie, you're set free now," Peter said, pushing me farther in then proceeding to shove El into the pipe. I hesitated for a moment, he's lying, before I could protest, I felt a powerful force of energy push me forward, sliding farther and farther down the pipe.

"I LOVE YOU," I screamed down the pipe, tears cascading down my cheek. I soon fell out of the pipe on a soft cushioned ground. I got up and walked a few steps, glancing back at the lab. I fell down to my knees, rain pouring down on me as I continued to sob.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

teehee, there will be a part II of this, so dont you worry! i will not be making a separate book, but i'll just continue on with this book :) i'll explain more on an a/n so its more clear towards you guys! <3