(Y/N) POV

As we walked through the open doors of the new Starcourt Mall an anxious feeling overtook my body. My friends' laughter soon becomes more distorted and their faces blurry. I snapped out of my trance as I felt a hand on my shoulder, a familiar face popping into my peripheral vision.
    "Hey, you're doing it again (Y/N).." Will mumbled softly, glancing over to the back of my neck that was slightly bleeding now before making eye contact with me again.
    "Crap..my bad, I'm just nervous something bad is gonna happen like-" Before I could ramble on more, Will puts a finger to my lips in order to prevent me from going on.
    "Hey everything will be okay (Y/N)! We're all here for you so don't sweat it. I mean, I'm sure Jane told you the countless stories our group went through. You're the newest addition to us, so of course we're gonna be there for you no matter what. Heck! You're even my sister now, so you don't have to worry anymore," Will said softly, grabbing both of my shoulders and smiling sweetly at me. A smile forms on my face as I pull him into a hug, my face immediately buried into the crook of his neck.
    "Thank you Will...I won't try to worry as much anymore," I whispered, tears welling in my eyes as we pulled away from the embrace. Will smiled once more, grabbing my wrist and pulling me through the crowd to catch up with the group. We went shop to shop, my anxious feeling soon diminishing as the day went along, the familiar and soothing sensation washing over my body. But unbeknownst to us a pair of men tailing us and following our every move throughout the day...

3RD POV

A tall figure sauntered over to his desk, his black dress shoes hitting the porcelain tiles causing the sound to bounce off the bare walls causing an echo throughout the somewhat empty building. Sat in the corner of the office was a man strapped down to a chair, a rag tied around his mouth, blood staining the off white rag. The mysterious man walked through the door, holding a walkie talkie up to his mouth, a mischievous smile plastered on his face.
    "We found them..should we pursue them now sir?" A man said into his ear piece as he watched the group of teenagers walk out of a store, laughter filling the atmosphere. But both of the pairs' eyes trained onto two girls in particular.
    "Seems like you'll see her in no time 001," He stated, smirking as he watched the man squirm in his chair, biting the rag while throwing a menacing glare towards the demented man. The tall man, not phased by his actions lifted the walkie to his mouth, pressing the buttons.
    "Pursue them now and bring them BOTH to me," He said, chuckling as his eyes trained on the man in the corner going crazy.
    "Don't you dare lay a finger on her Brenner," Henry spat, his rag falling down to his neck, a crazed look in his eyes. Brenner puts the walkie talkie down on the desk, walking over to the young man in the corner. He loomed over Henry, grabbing his chin and forcing him to look up at Brenner, bringing his face closer to his.
"And who are you to tell me what to do Henry? Seems to me like you're the helpless one," Brenner stated, gesturing his arms and legs being strapped down to the metal chair. Along with grazing his scarred forearm with the upgraded soteria chip engraved into his arm.
"Since this isn't getting through to your thick skull you deserve yet again another punishment..You guys can come in," Brenner said, releasing his grip off of Henry's chin, walking past the two men that wield the electrical baton.
"You best believe me Brenner, you better watch your back," Henry said, his eyes never leaving the back of his head as he walked out of the office......

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚

(Y/N) POV

I smiled and laughed along with the group as we exited another store. I stopped for a second and furrowed my brows as I felt a pair of eyes burn a hole through me. Remembering the words of Will, I shrugged the feeling off and ran to catch up with my friends.
    "Hey Steve and Robin isn't that the place you used to work at before it got burnt down? I remember Jane talking about it," I said as I pointed over to Scoops Ahoy, glancing over at the pair. The two go on each side of me, linking their arms with mine and dragging me over to the place, a smile on both their faces.
    "Yes my friend! It's the place Steve has zero game at," Robin snickered, nudging her elbow into the side of me causing me to laugh along with her. Before Steve could protest two mall officers stepped out in front of us, our laughter ceasing.
    "Is there something wrong sir?" Steve asked, stepping in front of both me and Robin. I cast a worried glance to Robin before turning my gaze to meet a pair of brown eyes filled with worry. I gave her a small reassuring smile as I turned my attention back to the officers.
    "Yes there is a problem that we need to discuss...we need you and that young lady over there to come with us. Someone reported that they've caught you both stealing something," One of the officers stated, gesturing for Jane to come forward.
    "Hey, woah woah woah! Officer you got the wrong people. These two couldn't even hurt a fly, let alone steal something from a store. You most definitely got the wrong people. So we'll be on our own merry way! Thanks for the concern, officer," Steve interjected, grabbing my wrist and Janes slowly walking away from the pair.
    "Not on my watch, you don't make the calls here sir," The officer said, his voice evident with irritation as his hand grips onto my wrist. My eyes widen as I feel his hand grip even tighter around my wrist, my eyes shifting over to Steves and the others, fear in my eyes.
    "Fine! Fine! I'll go with you just let go of me," I whimpered, feeling the officer's grip leave my wrist. My hand immediately flew to rub my wrist in hopes of soothing the pain.
    "Hurry up and follow me," He stated, walking through the sea of people following in toe with the man. The others following us in suit, tension hung high up in the air. But a chill ran down my spine at what I heard next.
    "(Y/N)! JANE! RUN THOSE ARE NOT MALL OFFICERS,"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

ᴡᴏᴏᴛ ᴡᴏᴏᴛ, ɢᴜᴇꜱꜱ ᴡʜᴏꜱᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ. ꜱᴏʀʀʏ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴜᴅᴅᴇɴ ᴅɪꜱᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ'ᴍ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪɴɪꜱʜ ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ. ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏꜱ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ, ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ʏᴇᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢɪᴢᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴜᴅᴅᴇɴ ᴅɪꜱᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ! ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ♥