live

hey so this is weird, first book😭
anyways i heard he is moving to utd.
good for him as i love both clubs haha.

i hope all is well xoxo

It was a random tuesday afternoon, you and mason didn't have work surprisingly as you two are always busy and never have time to do anything together.

You got up from your shared bed and went to the kitchen seeing your boyfriend of 3 years on his phone.

"a hello would be nice." you said in an annoyed tone, as he has been basically ignoring you all day. "sorry love, what's up?" he said worried whether your response would be sweet or annoyed.

"uhm i've been bored and i miss you.. i guess" you said whispering to yourself not wanting him to hear the "i miss you"

"what was that baby?" he said obviously knowing what you had just said. "nothing i just kinda miss my boyfriend, is that not allowed anymore mount?" you said raising your voice a bit

"hey hey" he chuckled "i never said that, why don't we uhhh" the man said thinking of something you both could and actually wanted to do.

"bake?" mason said questioning if he even wanted to. "yes of course!" you said excited that your boyfriend actually wanted to spend time with you.

"hey you know we haven't went live in a while?" mason said while opening the cabinets looking for a brownie mix. "hm i guess you're right" you said blandly.

"soooo let's go live"

"sure, on your account though i forgot to bring my phone sorry."

"sure thing." mason said excited that you agreed to his plans.

He pulled out his phone while opening instagram. You went to go look for a bowl and all the utensils you both needed.

"Okay i'm going live 3..2...1" he said to make sure you were ready for it.

"hey guys!" You both said

"babe tell them what we're doing today" the brown haired boy said smiling at you

"mason this isn't a youtube channel" you said laughing at him while the live flooded with comments from fans.

"yeah.. but still!" your boyfriend said desperate for you to explain.

"okay so we are making.. brownies?"
"mason is that right?" you questioned genuinely not knowing what you guys were baking.

"yup that's right, okay so while we mix this ask us some questions!"

"uhm babe someone asked you how much longer you're going to stay at chelsea?" you said knowing he was planning on leaving soon.

"uhhh i plan on staying."

"next question?" mason said getting a little irritated because of all the rumors and people hating on him for allegedly leaving chelsea in the summer.

an hour passed by, you both were answering questions and told some stories.

"someone said why are you even with.." mason was saying right before he got cut off by the ding of the oven.

"skip that question babe." you said frowning because you got comments like this everyday of people accusing you of using mason for fame. and that you do not deserve him.

"okay, uh we'll be leaving now because the brownies finished."

"bye guys!" you said relived that you could be alone with him.

"babe they look delicious."

"thank you!" you said smiling"

"sooo should we watch a movie??" mason said while shoving his face with the brownies.

"haha are they that good mase?" you said laughing.

"cmon baby i haven't ate all day" he said giggling

"let's watch moana?" you said knowing it was one of his favorite movies and he would practically fan girl over it.

"yes yes yes... and cuddle?" he said with puppy eyes

"of course babe" you said while grabbing a plate and some brownies

you both ended up on the couch watching moana while cuddling.

"i love you" mason said while looking down at you

"i love you so so much too.. but you kinda go something on your face" you said giggling looking at him with brownie rezado all over his face.