𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

━━━━ "ALWAYS FOREVER"
.・。.・・゜・。

Jack and I had been planning this special day for weeks. We had been talking about it non-stop, and it was finally here.

We woke up early, eager to start our long awaited day. The sun was just starting to rise, and the sky was a beautiful shade of pink and orange.

We quickly got dressed, grabbed our backpacks, and headed out the door. We walked through the quiet streets, taking in the sights and sounds of the city as it slowly woke up.

We stopped at a few shops, admiring the unique items as I laughed at Jacks stupid jokes.

We stopped at a small coffee shop to grab a latte and a croissant. As we walked, we held hands. With every step I felt more connected, more in love. I was so lucky to have someone like him.

"This is such a beautiful day," i said, smiling up at Jack.

"It really is," he replied, holding my hand more tightly. "I'm so glad we decided to come here."

𝙟𝙪𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙨 ✓

𝙟𝙪𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙨  me & you 💗 @𝙟𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙢𝙥𝙞𝙤𝙣𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘫𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘮𝘱𝘪𝘰𝘯,𝘣𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘺𝘣𝘢𝘴𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 317,382 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴

𝙟𝙪𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙨 me & you 💗 @𝙟𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙢𝙥𝙞𝙤𝙣
𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘫𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘮𝘱𝘪𝘰𝘯,𝘣𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘺𝘣𝘢𝘴𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 317,382 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴

𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸 𝘢𝘭𝘭 6,638 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴

𝙟𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙢𝙥𝙞𝙤𝙣, you and me
—𝙟𝙪𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙨, always forever 🫶🏼

𝙗𝙖𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙮𝙗𝙖𝙨𝙨, favs.
—𝙟𝙪𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙨, we love you bailey 🤍

𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚, the caption, HELLO?!?!
— 𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚, THEYRE DATING ?!??!
— 𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚, I knew it.

𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚, ew I don't like them as a couple
— 𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚, for real, they're not gonna last
— 𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚, your mad you can't have a long lasting relationship.

𝘭𝘰𝘢𝘥 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴

We continued walking, enjoying the warm sunshine and the sound of birds chirping. I  stopped to smell a flower, and Jack laughed. "You're such a nature lover," he said, teasingly.

I stuck my tongue out at him. "Hey, I can't help it if I appreciate the little things in life," I said, grinning, while admiring the scenery in front of me.

Jack pulled me close, wrapping his arms around me. "I appreciate you," he said, looking into my eyes.

I blushed, feeling my heart race. "I appreciate you too," I  said, leaning in to kiss him. I  wrapped my arms around him, lost in the moment. It was like nothing else mattered, like we were the only two people in the world.

As we finally pulled away, we looked at each other, both feeling like we were on top of the world. "I love you," he said, his voice filled with emotion.

I froze once the words coming out of his mouth registered into my brain. A look of complete shock took over my face, Jack continued talking.

"Ever since that first day I met you, I knew you were special. I have been in love with you for so long even if it wasn't romantically at first, I have always had love for you. "Even if you don't feel the same way I needed to let you know. "I love you Juliette Hills."

I was unable to speak.

Instead I went to hug Jack, tears starting to prickle in my eyes. "Oh Jack, I love you too, so much you have no idea."

As the sun began to dip below the horizon, we found a spot to sit and watch the sunset. We layed down on the grass, staring up at the sky, feeling the cool breeze on our skin.

"This is perfect," Jack said, looking over at me

I smiled, feeling my heart swell with love. "I'm glad you enjoy it as much as I do," I said, leaning over to kiss him.

We layed there for a while longer, waiting for the sun to set.

"I don't want this day to end,"  Jack said softly.

I nodded, feeling the same way. "me neither," I said, snuggling into his arms.

Jack whispered in my ear, "I love you more than anything in this world."

I turned to him, my eyes shining with love. "I love you too, Jack. More than you could ever know."

"It's getting late," Jack said, reluctantly sitting up. "We should probably start heading back."

I nodded, sitting up beside him. "Yeah, you're right. But we can't leave without watching the sunset."

We sat there in silence for a few minutes, watching as the sun slowly sank below the horizon. The sky turned a deep shade of orange and pink, and the stars began to twinkle above them.

"It's beautiful," I whispered, leaning my head on Jack's shoulder.

"Almost as beautiful as you," Jack replied, turning his head to kiss me gently on the lips.

I rolled my eyes and smiled. "You're such a charmer," I said, laughing softly.

We packed up our picnic and started walking back to the car, singing along to our favorite songs.

As we drove back home, I couldn't help but feel grateful for this perfect day. I knew that I was falling more and more in love with Jack every day, and I couldn't wait to see what the future held for us.

*     ⊹ ˚ . ! 𝘼𝙐𝙏𝙃𝙊𝙍'𝙎 𝙉𝙊𝙏𝙀

The long awaited chapter and the L bomb was dropped hehe. Y'all asked for fluff so here it is!! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and sorry again for not updating for so long.

Thank you so much for 50k reads i love you all 🫶🏼

chapter unedited