𝟎𝟗

━━━━ PLAN?
.・。.・・゜・。

I WOKE up to the sound of my phone buzzing. My head was pounding, and my eyes felt heavy, like lead weights. As I tried to rub the sleep out of them, I felt the dampness of my pillowcase and a sudden wave of sadness washed over me as I recalled the former day.

Looking in the mirror, I saw black streaks smudged beneath my eyes - remnants of the mascara I had worn the previous night. My reflection reminded me of my tears, the hurt I felt
when I was realized jack would never see me as more than a friend.

I reached for a tissue, wiping away the remnants of the night before. My thoughts turned towards the new day, and I resolved to start fresh, trying to leave the pain behind me.

After all it is December 31st, in a few more hours it'll be a brand new year that'll be celebrating with my best friend jack and the whole cast of avatar. We've also been informed that we were allowed to take plus-ones so I decided to take Jenna. Without hesitation she immediately said yes and marked the day on a calendar.

The anticipation of New Year's Eve reaches its peak as I sit down in front of my vanity. I took a deep breath and looked at my reflection in the mirror.

I began with my makeup, starting with a base of primer and foundation. Next, I applied highlighter to my cheekbones, giving them a healthy glow.

I grabbed my favorite eyeshadow palette, selecting a range of shimmering shades that evoke the festive spirit of the season. My mascara delicately strokes each lash, making my eyes pop.

Moving on to my hair, I put some products to accentuate my natural curls letting them cascade down my shoulders. As I gently applied the products through my hair, I started to feel the excitement building up. I knew tonight was going to be special.

My attention turned to my outfit, with my dress laid out on my bed. A stunning beige dress adorned with zebra patterns. The dress is made of premium quality fabric that feels soft and silky against my skin.

The beige hue is captivating and complements the blue zebra print perfectly. The dress has a chic and modern design, featuring a tied neckline.

Jewelry is my final touch, selecting glimmering earrings and bracelets that enhance my ensemble. As I slip on my heels and grab my clutch, I feel a tingle of excitement in my stomach.

To say I was excited for tonight would be an understatement. I was absolutely ecstatic. I get to reunite with the whole cast of avatar and it would just be us hanging out and having a good time.

It was now about 9 pm and decided to start driving to the location sent to me by zoe. In about 20 minutes or so I was in my desired location.

I exited my car amazed by the scenery in front of me. It wasn't long before Jenna arrived.

I glanced in her direction as she got out of her car. She looked absolutely stunning in her black dress complemented by smoky eye makeup and softly curled hair framing her face. The combination exuded a mysterious yet glamorous vibe, no wonder so many people were obsessed with her.

We had a quick chat, compliments flying from our mouths before we decided to enter.

I was taken aback as my eyes took in the scenery before me. The New Year's party took place in a stunning outdoor setting, with a backdrop of towering palm trees swaying in the warm breeze.

The trees were adorned with twinkling lights, creating a mesmerizing and magical atmosphere for the festivities.

The surrounding area was illuminated with an array of colorful lights, providing a festive glow to the surroundings.