𝟎𝟏

━━━━ MEMORY LANE
.・。.・・゜・。

THREE YEARS LATER, and the movie Avatar The Way Of Water was officially wrapping up. It was crazy to think I was staring at the set where i'v made so many memories and so many friendships. I stared at the chair that I would sit in everyday that had my name on one side and the character I played on the other.

I started to walk around the huge set getting a wave of nostalgia, recalling everything that's happened in the past four years.

THREE YEARS AGO, after meeting Jack I was introduced to Trinity, a cute seven year old with big brown eyes and brown hair who I soon learned was going to be playing Tuktirey. Then I meet Jamie who had blue eyes and brown hair along with Britain who had blue eyes as well and big blonde luscious curls.

They were both going to be playing my siblings Neteyam and Lo'ak. They were both a bit older than us, nonetheless they were still categorized with the 'younger cast'. Finally I met Bailey who just like me had curly hair, the only thing  differentiating us was the colour of our eyes.

.・。.・・゜・。

BONDING, bonding is what we all had to do. The whole younger part of the cast were the new ones so we needed a bit help getting into the role of being a Na'vi.

An exhausting 16 hour plane ride later the cast of Avatar arrived to Disney World. While there we were presented to the world of Pandora where we were introduced to the many different things it means to be a Na'Vi and just part of the avatar world in general.

We went on many different attractions and I could definitely say from that day forward Jack, Bailey, and I became best friends.

.・。.・・゜・。

TWO YEARS AGO, Jack and I were filming a scene where we had to both go underwater holding hands while the other one was passed out. As I walked around the huge pool recalling this memory I chuckled remembering how many times we needed to redo it because of how much we were laughing.

.・。.・・゜・。

A YEAR AGO, it was quite evident that Kiri and Spider had a thing for a each other. On the other hand Jack and I did not. Nonetheless we had to bring our characters chemistry to life. Although a very awkward scene, it's one of my favorites bringing a rosy color to my check each time I think about it.

In this scene Spider had just saved Kiri she thanked him and gave him a kiss on his cheek. Initially Jack didn't know I was supposed do that because according to the directors word "it would be more authentic if we didn't tell him." He was definitely surprised I'll tell you that.

.・。.・・゜・。

8 MONTHS AGO, after finishing a scene I went back to my trailer to get some rest before I would have to come back. I was evidently more tired than usual my birthdate slipping my mind. As layed down on my twin bed I felt a faint vibration coming from my night stand. In most occasions

I would have probably ignored it but for some strange reason I felt obligated to answer it, I checked my phone skimming quickly with my eyes to see if it was even worth it to have gotten up from my confortable position to answer.

My eyes widened as my brain finally processed what I had read, It was Jack. My heart skipped a beat, I quickly brushed off that foreign feeling away and opened the message.

jack:)

jack:)
heyy are you busy?

me
uh no not really I'm just in my trailer, why?

jack:)
come to set 12

me
ugh why jackkk I just got here and I have a really comfortable spot waiting for me

jack:)
It'll be quick I promise
read

jack:)
heyy! don't do that
yk you love me julie come on

me
UGH FINE
I'm on my way😑

I hesitantly got out of bed, sighing in the process. As I unlatched the door to my trailer my brain couldn't help but wonder what was so urgent.

I started to walk towards set 12 as Jack instructed, only to be meet with dark soundless rooms. I moved quickly and noiselessly through the different sets until I reached set 12. Nonetheless to my surprise it was dim. I sighed turning around disappointment taking over my face.

Before I successfully left I was met with the whole avatar cast. "SURPRISE." I yelled alarmed by the sudden jump scare. As I realized why I was led to this whole thing my look of fear turned into a look ecstatic.

My group of friends huddled up bringing me into their warm embrace. After pulling away everyone started to celebrate eventually splitting up to different parts of the set. I was left alone with Jack, my eye's hesitantly met his.

He smiled at me making his infectious smile appear on mine. "You did all of this Jack?" I said asking him a rhetorical question. "Yep." he said grinning at me from ear to ear. Without a thought I engulfed him a hug causing both of us to laugh at the act. "Thank you so much," I said. "Don't even mention it Jules, that's what friends are for."

*     ⊹ ˚ . ! 𝘼𝙐𝙏𝙃𝙊𝙍'𝙎 𝙉𝙊𝙏𝙀𝙎

second chapter of serendipity is finished! I hope you guys weren't expecting for me to tell their love story while they're filming avatar because that wouldn't make any sense, since the filming started in 2017 which would mean that they would be 14 and 15. Which to me isn't really a good age to be writing about love story's and stuff if you know what I mean. So that's why I did a little memory lane thing to kinda catch some glimpses of moments of them together throughout the years just so you guys wouldn't feel like your missing out. All the drama and entertainment is going to happen when the movie releases and they get famous.

(chapter unedited)