.𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘵🦪

Start from the beginning

"Should we follow them?" Marc asks Nathaniel.

"No, let's have faith in our Seashell. I'm sure she'll be alright. After all, she did handle Chris," Nathaniel smirks over at his blonde classmate, who is glaring at him and Marc.

🌊🐚🦪

"What is this?" Lila shows Celine the La Mode magazine of her modeling. She was now in the courtyard with the French-Venezuelan girl.

"A magazine of me modeling my dad's Spring clothing," Celine pointed out the obvious. "Is that why you brought me out of the cafeteria?"

"Don't get smart with me. You were supposed to inform me of this so I could model with you," Lila hissed out.

"It was a birthday photoshoot for me, why would I tell you?" Celine crosses her arms.

"You damn bitch-"

"And speaking of modeling," Celine cut the liar off. "My dad wants to talk to you, so come to my house after school," She began walking away back to the cafeteria.

"Hey, hey!" Lila follows after her at a fast pace. "I'm not done talking to you,"

"But I am," Celine retorts. She felt her wrist being grabbed and she immediately yanked away from Lila's hold, glaring at her. "Don't push me, Lila,"

"Oh please, what're you gonna do?" Lila sneers.

"You're gonna find out," With that, Celine entered the cafeteria.

Lila rolled her eyes, not phased by the threat.

🌊🐚🦪

In the cafeteria, Adrien sat alone, poking at his food.

He had tried to sit with Nino, but he left the table. He tried sitting with Ivan, Kim, and Max, but they chased him off!

Now, he was alone with no one to sit with, and he knew why. No one wanted to be around him after what he did yesterday at Celine's birthday.

He had officially lost all his friends, and there was nothing he could do or say to get them back.

🌊🐚🦪

After school, Lila took the bus to the Agreste Mansion. She pressed the doorbell and the camera sprung out of its secret compartment. She gives it a fake smile, informing that Mr. Agreste wants to see her.

The camera retreats into it's compartment, and the gates opened, allowing Lila in. She wondered why Gabriel wanted to see her. Was it because he wanted her to do more solo photoshoots?

Getting excited, Lila entered the home when Nathalie opened the door for her. She escorted her to Gabriel's office, and when she walked in, she gave her employer her best smile.

"Hello, Mr. Agreste, Celine said you wanted to speak with me,"

Gabriel stayed quiet, staring at her icily.

Lila's smile faltered at this, and she continued to speak. "What do you want to talk to me about? Will I be getting to do more solo photoshoots?"

"No,"

Lila blinked at Gabriel's curt answer. "Will... I be doing more photoshoots with Celine?"