Chapter 41 - 50

ʚChapter 41

    After two hours of cooperation, all the zombie rats were finally killed. Looking at the rat corpses and human bones all over the ground, the sadness of death enveloped everyone's heart. The end of the world is so cruel, in every part of the world In the corner, people die every day, maybe one day it will be my turn, and I don't know when this precarious day will pass.

    "Everyone, clean up the scene. The fire-type superpowers are responsible for burning the corpses, and the others are responsible for digging out the crystal cores and counting the losses." Qin Rui ordered, regardless of fatigue, everyone took action one after another.

    No matter how sad they are, they still want to live, live well, and live until the moment when the world returns to normal. When everyone was packing up and coming to an end, a voice sounded.

    "Colonel Qin, Ye Ran, who was almost killed by Lin Yinyin just now, was eaten by zombie rats, you don't care about this matter?" Bai Muwei ignored his brother's obstruction, pulled Ye Ran to Qin Rui and said.

    Ye Ran's wound was a trauma, which had already been healed by Bai Muwei. Because the healing ability was still weak, the wound could only be healed as soon as possible. Now Ye Ran's arm had only a wet scarred wound with blood stains.

    Ye Ran looked at the man in front of him. He didn't expect Lin Yinyin's boyfriend to be Colonel Qin in the base, and also the commander of this mission. Why are they all women? All good things are due to Lin Yinyin. Why does she have such an excellent man? , Just because she is a supernatural user, now she is also a supernatural person, and she is still a third-level supernatural person in a scarce space.

    "That's right, Colonel Qin, just now I really almost fell into a group of zombie rats. I know that Ms. Lin may not have meant it, as long as she apologizes to me." Ye Ran said delicately.

    "What nonsense are you talking about?" Qin Rui glanced at the two of them impatiently.

    "You, Lin Yinyin, tell me, did you do it on purpose?" Bai Muwei looked at Qin Rui's impatient eyes, and felt a dull pain in his heart. Why did Lin Yinyin treat her like this? How could Lin Yinyin have Qin Rui's love.

    "Things are not what you said at all, don't think you can frame me." Yin Yin walked to Qin Rui and said.

    "You said I framed you! It wasn't you. I saw it just now. Ye Ran almost fell into the group of zombies. You were the only one next to Ye Ran. Who else would have harmed you? If I hadn't activated the ability in time Pull her back, she is already a pile of bones, how can you be so vicious." Bai Muwei pointed to the place where Ye Ran just fell, and pointed at Lin Yinyin angrily.

    Ye Ran turned pale when he remembered that he almost killed the zombie rats just now, and at that moment, Ye Ran looked at the zombie rats in front of him, so frightened that he didn't know anything. If Bai Muwei hadn't pulled himself back in time, maybe he would be like the supernatural being who died before, only a pile of bones left after being gnawed, his face turned pale again thinking of this.

    "Lin Yinyin, no matter what disliked me in the past, you can't hurt me like this. I almost turned into a pile of bones." Ye Ran accused Lin Yinyin tearfully.

    "Wow, no way, there is such a cruel woman?"

    "Cut, it's the end of the world, what kind of person doesn't exist." "

    I heard that this is Colonel Qin's girlfriend!" "

    This is too vicious, isn't it?" , if I stay with this woman along the way, I might not even know how I died in the end."