Chapter 1 - 10

ʚChapter 1 Got into the book

    Yin Yin is a stay-at-home girl. She is in her twenties and hasn't looked for a job yet. Her family belongs to a moderately well-to-do family with four members and a younger brother.

    On this day, Yinyin was the only one left at home. As usual, Yinyin opened a certain novel website and continued to read a novel called "The Snow of the End Times".

    Sigh, speaking of reading this novel, it is because the cannon fodder female supporting role in this novel is also named Lin Yinyin! It is about Li Xue, the heroine of a gentle, kind, beautiful and well-off family. Before the end of the world, she accidentally got a space where she could farm but could not enter the space, so the heroine began to collect materials to farm.

    Unexpectedly, there was an unexpected situation, and the end of the world came. Relying on the materials in the space, the heroine later awakened the wood-type abilities, fighting girls all the way and picking handsome guys to build her own base.     And Lin Yinyin is an orphan, relying on the insurance company's compensation of more than one million yuan after the death of her parents in a car accident, plus her parents' two-bedroom house and savings of more than one hundred thousand yuan to live, and the heroine Li Xue is a friend in the same class and dormitory in college.     After the end of the world broke out, he was accidentally rescued by the heroine's team at the time, and they went to the safe base together. On the way, they were besieged by zombies, and the heroine left behind the cannon fodder that died in the mouth of the zombies.     Yinyin just saw that the heroine removed Xu Tiantian, the most vicious female supporting role in the article, from this chapter. It seems that Wenwenyin should be coming to an end soon!     While watching it vigorously, the screen of the computer suddenly went black, and when Yin Yin's eyes went black, she lost consciousness.     In a two-bedroom room in N City, the blue curtains were blown, and the sleeping girl on the big white bed in the middle of the room suddenly opened her eyes and saw the strange environment in front of her.     This is where? It's not her house, just when the bell rang, the girl looked at the mobile phone on the bedside table, and it displayed "Li Xue", Li Xue, Li Xue, why does this look so familiar, ah! Isn't this the heroine of the novel I read last night?     The phone kept ringing, and Yinyin couldn't pick it up.     "Hey, Yinyin, it's my birthday this weekend. I discussed it with my classmates and reserved a seat at XX Hotel. You must come then.

    Alas, you also know that my family is not rich and I don’t have any jewelry. I don’t know what to do when the time comes. Hey, Yinyin, I remember you have an emerald green bracelet. I don’t know if you can lend me to wear it for a day after my birthday. I will give it back to you. "

    Yinyin was shocked, Li Xue? There was a sharp pain in my head, and Yinyin's experience flashed in my mind like a movie. She really traveled to a novel of the end of the world. It is a novel of the end of the world. What should I do     ? Although she likes to read end-time novels, it doesn't mean she wants to live in the end-time. How she will deal with zombies when she has no power to restrain a chicken, and how to dress up as a cannon fodder female supporting role, Yinyin is still thinking. On the other end of the phone Li Xue was impatient.     "Yinyin, Yinyin, why don't you speak! "     When Yinyin heard this, she came back to her senses and remembered that Li Xue was the heroine's roommate in the novel. When Li Xue celebrated her birthday, she asked the original owner, Lin Yinyin, to borrow the bracelet that Lin's mother had given to Lin Yinyin, and said that she would return it after her birthday. , As a result, I kept refusing it until the end of the world.     Li Xue’s space is this bracelet. Li Xue got the bracelet and kept it on her hand. One day, she accidentally hurt her finger while cooking, and the blood flowed onto the bracelet. After Li Xue got the space, she couldn't return the bracelet to Lin Yinyin, so she kept refusing it. In     fact, the bracelet is not made of any good jade, but it is made of good workmanship and looks like real jade. Li Xue's family is just a well-off family with a little money, and it is impossible to buy a bracelet made of jade. The original owner Lin Yinyin also wore this bracelet occasionally, and Li Xue saw it. Li Xue had something in her heart     . The voice said that I must get it, so I said in front of Lin Yinyin that if there is such a bracelet, even if it is not real, I like it very much, I hope Lin Yinyin will give it to her as a birthday present, but this is the only Seeing that     Lin Yinyin didn’t move, Li Xue knew it was useless, so she thought about borrowing Dai Dai. As for not returning it, I’ll talk about it later.     “Yinyin, we are all sisters in the same dormitory, so you can borrow I wear it! . "Here Li Xue is calling Lin Yinyin, and Yinyin doesn't know what to do after receiving the memory.