Chapter 21 - 30

ʚChapter 21 Confess the space

    After the aftermath of the explosion passed, Yin Yin found that Qin Rui passed out, but fortunately, it was all skin trauma. She ran to Xu Zifeng's side to check his injuries. Xu Zifeng's injury was a bit serious, and Yin Yin went to check again Qian Hao's condition is slightly better than Xu Zifeng's, but the supernatural being recovers faster, so he has to find a safe place to recuperate quickly.

    Seeing that they were injured in order to save herself, Yinyin couldn't ignore them, she took all three of them into the space, picked up the third-level yellow crystal nucleus that exploded after the mutant willow exploded, and followed into the space.     In the space, Qin Rui and others were lying on the ground in front of the door of the wooden house. Yinyin took out the mattresses she had collected and spread them beside her, moved the three of them over, hurriedly brought a few cups of stream water to the three of them, took out the The medicine box bandaged the wounds of several people, took some quilts to cover them, and sat on the ground tired.     Fearing that they would wake up at night, Yinyin took a mattress and spread it not far away, and simply ate some food packed before the end of the world. Seeing that their lives were not in danger, Yinyin fell asleep uncontrollably.     It was the first time for Qin Rui to stand here so stupidly. When he just woke up, he found that he was in a place like a paradise, a large piece of black land, and the rice planted on a piece of ground was too ripe to be ripe again. The vegetables are growing very well, and the leaves are still stained with bright water droplets. There are rows of fruit trees not far away, and the fruits they bear are very beautiful. Qin Rui seems to be able to smell the fragrance of the fruits. There are two oil tank trucks and several oil barrels on the open space next to the land. A small stream runs through the entire space. There is a wooden house behind it. Next to the wooden house is a large warehouse, and on the other side is a pond. Qin Rui walked over Looking at all kinds of fish, shrimp, crab and seafood in the pond, there is actually a large grassland behind, where many animals run freely.     Seeing this scene, Qin Rui froze in place. As soon as Yinyin woke up, she saw Qin Rui standing by the wooden house, she stood up after thinking about it. Qin Rui turned his head when he heard the movement, and looked at Yinyin.     "Well, you're awake!" Yinyin smiled shyly, she really didn't know what to say!     "Well, this is your space?" Qin Rui rubbed his forehead, really frightened.     "En!" Yin Yin nodded.

    "Does anyone else know?"

    "No, just the three of you." After finishing speaking, Yin Yin pointed to the two people who were still unconscious.

    "Send the two of them out later. Your space is too amazing, the less people know about it, the better. You can tell the outside world about your awakened space ability." Qin Rui looked into Yinyin's eyes and said word by word.

    "Okay." Yinyin nodded.

    Seeing Lin Yinyin nodding, Qin Rui walked towards Qian Hao and the two of them, and checked separately. Xu Zifeng was seriously injured, but none of them were fatal injuries. They were all supernatural beings and recovered quickly.

    "They will probably wake up at noon. Before that, we have to go out and find a place to stay." Qin Rui said.

    "En." After Yinyin finished speaking, she led Qin Rui out of the space. The outside was in a mess and the stench was overwhelming, Qin Rui took Yinyin and left here.

    Because there was no car, Yin Yin could only walk with Qin Rui to see if there was a suitable car on the road. Thinking of how it was only six o'clock in the morning, Yinyin quickly took out three rice balls from the space, handed two to Qin Rui, and started to eat.