"Yes, you dismissed it yourself, can your ex-fiancée re-bind with you?"

"I don't think he is looking for you anymore..."

Throughout the interstellar, the ratio of Alpha and Omega is seriously imbalanced, and many Alphas cannot find Omega objects, let alone in military schools where the imbalance of gender ratio is more severe.

His classmates ridiculed Chi Yu's dissolution of the marriage contract.

Chi Yu had always been brooding about this incident. He was very happy when he was unbound, but when he found out that he liked Yun Xingze, he regretted not falling asleep all night.

Chi Yu closed her eyes and gritted her teeth: "If you don't speak, I won't treat you as dumb..."

"Yeah!" His classmate was stunned for a moment, then turned his head and lowered his voice, "Chi Yu, isn't that your ex-fiancée?"

Another classmate also said: "Hey, he must have come to see you? He used to wait for you under the cherry tree, maybe he was looking for you to eat..."

Chi Yu was stunned for a moment. Then, ecstasy surged in his heart, and he raised his eyes to look at the cherry blossom tree where Yun Xingze used to wait for him.

The teenager stood under the cherry tree, with a few petals falling on his soft hair, making his hair darker and softer, and his fair skin was healthy. His black eyes looked at Guangmin carefully, as if studying the machine. A structural diagram.

Every time Yun Xingze came to Chi Yu before, Chi Yu would feel ashamed.

But now, the students around are making enviable voices

"Wow, isn't that the omega that won nine consecutive victories?"

"He is so good-looking, who is he looking for?"

Hearing those comments, Chi Yu walked towards Yun Xingze with a sense of pride in his eyes.

In addition to finding himself, who else can he find?

Yun Xingze looked down at the modified map on Guang Brain and was thinking of a better plan. His thoughts were suddenly interrupted by a familiar voice: "The sun is so big, why stand here and wait for me?"

Yun Xingze was stunned for a moment, and immediately raised his head to look at the speaker, only to see Chi Yu's lips curled up, with a bit of anticipation hidden in his eyes, and he seemed to be in a good mood.

Chi Yu stepped forward and looked down at the fair-skinned boy under the cherry tree, with a husky tone: "Xingze, you are finally willing to come to me..."

During this period of time, he was thinking about how to save Yun Xingze every day, thinking about it.

At this moment, his dreaming young man was standing in front of him.

Yun Xingze frowned, his dislike for Chi Yu flashed across his eyes.

This disgust irritated Chi Yu, his heart hurt, and his Adam's apple rolled: "Xingze, are you still unwilling to forgive me? I can do anything for you..."

Just as Chi Yu expressed his sincerity to Yun Xingze affectionately and tenderly, Yun Xingze's gaze crossed Chi Yu and looked behind him.

Standing not far away, Luo Wenchuan frowned involuntarily when he saw the two people under the cherry tree, but even if he returned to calm, his eyes were filled with coldness.

Yun Xingze pushed Chi Yu away and waved to Luo Wenchuan at the door of the dormitory: "Senior Luo, your clothes fell with me last night."

With that, he pointed to the coat in his arms.