Brina's heart swelled with happiness at her daughter's sweet words. "You do too my love" She smiled. "You look good!" Yuji exclaimed, giving her a thumbs up. Brina laughed and gave Yuji a playful nudge.

"Thanks, Yuji! I had some help from Nobara and Maki," she replied, her voice filled with gratitude. "You look great too Yuji!" After talking with Yuji for a few minutes, Brina spotted her siblings across the room, and engaged in conversation.

She carefully made her way towards them, balancing Mizuki in her arms. As she joined her siblings, they turned to greet her with warm smiles. "Ay there she is, other successful sibling," Kyo remarked. Brina rolled her eyes.

"Success runs in the family, doesn't it?" she replied with a smirk. Jasmine laughed and nodded. "It certainly does. We're all doing amazing things in our own ways. Kyo's trumpet and Rieka's drums, my business and now your photography"

Rieka joined the conversation, her eyes filled with pride. "I'm so proud of you, Bri Bri." Before Brina could say anything her parents walked over, their faces beaming with pride.

"I'm so proud of you," her father said, his accent lending a touch of warmth to his words. Brina's heart swelled as she looked at her family.

"Thank you, Baba," she replied. Her mother hugged her tightly. "Another strong, beautiful, black woman showing the world what she's capable of," her mother said, her voice filled with admiration.

Brina felt a surge of emotion as she embraced her parents. Their words of support meant the world to her. "Thank you, Mama," she whispered, her voice filled with gratitude.

As the evening progressed, Brina mingled with guests, most of them being fellow artists and art enthusiasts. "Is this your daughter?" "Yes, this is my daughter, Mizuki," Brina replied with a smile. "She very well-behaved, how do you do it?" the woman asked, impressed.

Brina chuckled "Well discipline like, setting clear boundaries and expectations, teaching her empathy and respect," Brina explained. "But also important to give her love, support, and space to express herself."

The woman nodded, impressed by Brina's parenting approach. "You're doing a great job," she complimented. Brina smiled warmly, grateful for the kind words.

"Thank you, Oh give me a moment" Brina excused herself for a moment as she noticed Megumi approaching the venue. She quickly made her way toward him, eager to greet him as she reached Megumi, a smile spread across her face.

"Hey, you made it," she said, her voice filled with excitement

"Hey, you made it," she said, her voice filled with excitement. "Traffic was a trippin', but I made it," Megumi replied with a relieved smile.

Brina leaned in and kissed him on the cheek. "I'm glad you're here," she said, her voice filled with sincerity. "He's looking, isn't he?" Brina asked, handing Mizuki to him.

"Yes, but he's don't matter right now," Megumi replied, his eyes filled with love as he held Mizu in his arms. "You and little one are my focus for tonight." Brina's heart fluttered at Megumi's words.