chapter 3: let's hangout + harem addition

Start from the beginning

Julie:"it suits you and It gives you a very casual look."

Y/n:" yeah I thought so too."

Julie:" well I don't see any other clothes I'll want so we can go look at some video games now."

Y/n:" alright then follow me." *I led her to a store called gogame.*

Julie:" hmm, there's a lot of games here."

Y/n:" yep, look for whatever they got everything from childrens games to adults games." *I said walking around, until I stopped and saw the last copy of legend of link tears of an empire.* " Woah!" *I tried to grabbed it but some one else grabbed it as well.*

???:" Oh! It's you

???:" Oh! It's you."

Y/n:" you know me?"

???:" Yeah your y/n from science."

Y/n:" oh, um who are you?"

???:" Oh right you don't know me, I'm blake."

Y/n:" oh, nice to meet you blake. So you're a fan of the legend of link?"

Blake:" my favorite is the legend of link: harp of time. What's your favorite game."

Y/n:" oh mine is the legend of link: the dusk prince."

Blake:" oh cool."

Y/n:" here you can have the game I can always download it on my switch."

Blake:"o-oh! Thanks!" *She said blushing and looking away.*

Y/n:" oh how bout I get your number so we can talk later." * Said giving her my phone so she can put her number in.*

Blake:" oh sure." *She put in her number and sent a message to herself.* " Umm... I could get you a game if you want."

Y/n:" no thanks, do you play Minecraft?"

Blake:" yeah why?"

Y/n:" how about you join my Minecraft server and join my team on the servers?"

Blake:" sure. I have to go now I'm meeting up with some friends. See you later." *She went and paid for the game and left.*

Y/n:'she's cool.' *I said as I grabbed a dating sim game and a horror game that I've wanted play but couldn't find a copy of back home. I walked to the cash register.* "I'll like to buy these games please."

Cashier:" haha, where's your owner?" * She asked coldly.*

Y/n:" huh? What do you mean?" *She pointed at a sign that said trophy boys have to be with their owners, and then pointed out the pin on my shirt that showed I was one.*

Cashier:" you're a trophy boy."

Y/n:" oh just a moment!" *I left to find Julie.*

Julie:" hey y/n."