I took our monkeys in my arms and made them face me so that they don't look at their nacked father and start asking weird and embarrassing questions from us or anyone else.

As this was not their first time interrupting us in between our sex.

Once they did see him nacked and started asking how his "nunu" that is his dick was so big and straight.

After this, they started checking their's nunu and when they couldn't find enough satisfactory answers, they ran out and started peeking at their uncle and grandpa for big nunu.

All of them noticed their act and asked them what they are doing, to which they asked why their nunu is not big and standing like their daddy's is.

After this Braydon and Bryson couldn't stop laughing and teasing us.
Even Uncle Mason was smirking and controlling his laughter.

That was so embarrassing for both of us. After that, I didn't let Xavier touch me for whole two days which actually drove him mad and we again end up having another animalistic sex of our life.

Coming back to the present, Xavier kissed me on my lips with the promise to keep me awake the whole night and took our boys out while carrying them in his embrace once he was dressed in his boxer and shirt.

I smiled at their sequels and went Inside the bathroom to take a cold bath.

I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. Life in these four years has changed so much.

I have gained a little weight and I actually like this change. Now I am not at all insecure about my scar which I got from being shot. Xavier is the sole reason for my this confident attitude.

I have also become an international artist whose paintings are being sold for a good amount of fortune.

Our companies, hospitals, institutes as well as our charity foundations have also flourished and have gained international prizes and fame.

It always makes me so happy to see so many people from all over the world coming to our hospitals and institutes and getting the best that they deserve.

About my family, both my BFFs have gotten engaged to the love of their life and are soon to be married.

Uncle has also changed so much. We have become closer than ever and I couldn't have asked for much loving grandpa for my boys. Uncle Mason has literally spoiled them to the rotten.

After doing my skincare and lathering my body with sunscreen, I pulled my hair in a messy bun and wore my neon orange custom-made bikini set and paired it with my linen white oversize shirt.

I took my sunglasses along with my phone and went out wearing my flip-flops. On the way, I called my both soon to be sister In laws and invited them to spend the day with us.

They confirmed their arrival in the next twenty minutes and cut the call.

I went out in our backyard where we have our swimming pool as well as our barbeque.

I smiled when I see all my boys except Uncle were inside the pool. I went towards my uncle who was grilling some pork and veggies at our barbeque.

"Let me help you," I said and gave him a smile which he returned with his own.

After that, we both grilled more meat and veggies. Soon April and Tessa also joined us.

Braydon and Bryson quickly came out from the swimming pool and carried both the girls with them and threw them inside the pool.

Trying to imitate them my monkeys also came running to me and clutched my legs trying to carry me just like their uncles did.

However, before they started crying over their failed attempt, their father came and rescued them.

"Stay back kids. She is only mine to carry," saying this Xavier picked me up in a bridal style and carefully took me inside the pool.

"Yayyy daddy...," our kids cheered and jumped in the pool. Practically on their uncles who were about to kiss their fiancés.

Both of them groaned at their missed opportunity and we all laughed.

After spending some time in the water we all had some beverages and followed by a very delicious barbeque lunch.

Kids were enthralled so were we.

"You're looking fucking hot wifey!" Xavier whispered near my ear and kissed my neck.

I smiled and snuggled more into his arms and kept looking at the kids enjoying being the center of attention in between their soon-to-be aunts.

"My brothers and I are so going to get our revenge from them once they will grow up and have a girlfriend or better a wife.
These brats just won't leave us alone and let us love our women,"

Xavier grumbled and tighten his around my body. I laughed and turned my face and kissed him.

"I fucking love you kitten," he confessed and again took my lips for another hot intense kiss.

I smiled in the kiss and kept savoring the moments of my life.

*******
Published on - 14.06.23

Here we go with our Epilogue too.

Maximillian and Alaric both are such trouble.

Haha just see their attitude changing once their sister arrives!!

Hope y'all enjoy this chapter.

Epilogue 3 is coming tomorrow!!

Till then,
Stay safe and be happy

🤍P.