*Valtor brands his mark on the three mermaids, and they are turned into monsters. Valtor laughs*

"Yes,"said Valtor.

*The Trix enter*

"Love their new look. Fangs, claws, discolored skin...it's really working for them,"said Icy.

*The four of them begin to walk away*

"You busted out of the Omega Dimension. Conquered Andros! And found the inter-dimensional portal. Ooh, I like it,"said Stormy.

*She falters, looking embarrassed. Icy and Darcy frown at her*

"Did I say I? I meant we like it,"said Stormy. "You're too kind. But I'm just getting warmed up,"said Valtor.

*They reach a portal*

"All those years in the Omega Dimension have weakened me. But not for long. I will get it all back. Once I've regained my power I'll be strong enough to conquer the whole universe. We will reach every dimension through this magic portal. One by one these kingdoms will fall and I will absorb their magic power,"said Valtor.

*He raises his two fingers and an image of all the planets appears around him*

"I'll become the supreme master of all living things. I will spread my mark everywhere and the rein of Valtor will begin!,"said Valtor.

*Valtor laughs as his mark is branded onto the hologram of the planets*

"But Valtor, you're already super powerful,"said Icy. "It's not enough. To regain my full power I need the magic of the kingdom of the sun! And lucky for me, the sun always shines on Solaria,"said Valtor.

*He walks through the portal and moves off through it*

*Outside of Alfea*

*Asia was running around the school very fast and still feel a very sharp pain again*

"What's wrong with me?,"asked Asia.

*She ran inside very fast*

*At Tecna and Musa's Dorm*

*Tecna is on her computer, tapping furiously, but there is a red 'x' on the screen*

"No luck, Bloom. I've called her, I IM'd her, emailed her, but she's off the grid,"said Tecna. "There's got to be someway to contact her Tecna! Please, keep trying,"said Bloom.

*Stella pops her head through the open doorway and Asia walk inside*

"Still no news from Aisha?,"said Stella. "Nope, not yet,"said Bloom. "I bet she's underwater, since that's where all the trouble is. I'm worried,"said Flora. "Yeah, she's probably much too busy to talk on the phone or text,"said Bloom. "You can say that again,"said Asia. "Asia are you okay?,"asked Flora. "I'm fine just in pain but I'm not hurt or anything,"said Asia.

*Stella is putting a hat in a hat box, and Kiko bounces onto the table and stands beside the box*

"Well, if anyone can save Andros, it's Aisha,"said Stella.

*She reaches down to Kiko and turns him around, pushing him away from the hat box*

"Hey, no shedding near my accessories,"said Stella.

*The four pixie pets fly into the room*

"I wanna look perfect for my party,"said Stella. "What party? There's a party? Why didn't you guys tell us?,"asked Bloom and Asia. "Hello, my Princess Ball is tomorrow remember?,"asked Stella.

*Bloom and Asia laughs*

"Oh I get it! You two were kidding!,"said Stella.

*Bloom, Musa, Asia and Flora all laugh, Kiko jumps up and down and Sara licks Asia cheek*