Then his phone started ringing, causing Y/n to stop working on his project and went for the call.

Y/n:" What is it?.................... No, I don't care don't call me anymore." he said as he hunged up and went back to work.

This was until all of the sudden a large explosion happened outside of his house causing destruction in his lab.

Y/n had a deadpanned look on his face as he sighed.

Y/n:" F*ck this sh*t." he said as he touched his chest causing him to activate his armor.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Skarpne was now outside of someone garden which was now destroyed by the impact of her ship landing.

Skarpne:" Ugh, telling me what to do, noisy little bastard." she said before she started using the scanner of her ship.

Skarpne:" Boring, Boring, Boring. Why do I even have to do this I doubt anyone other than nerds and old farts in this middle of no-" she was then struck in the back by an energy blast which sent her flying.

Skarpne then crashed on the ground.

Skarpne then groan in pain before she got right back up and started cracking her neck.

Skarpne:" I haven't got my back blown ever since-" she was then interruped by a heavy stomp causing her to tilt her head in a seemingly innocent manner.

Y/n:" You walked in the wrong block." he said aiming towards Skarpne as Skarpne eyes widen at the suit.

" he said aiming towards Skarpne as Skarpne eyes widen at the suit

Skarpne:" I'm sorry, daddy." she said with puppy eyes.

Y/n then fired the beam towards Skarpne which caused a big explosion, however when the smoke was clear Skarpne was no where to be seen.

Y/n:" Hmmm, that was easy..." he said before he felt two hands holding on to his left arm as he starred down to see it was Skarpne giving her a wide grin showcasing her sharp teeth

Skarpne:" Woah, I hope you can be this ruthless like this with your lower trunk you hunk...." she said in a flirty manner before all of the sudden being held up by her troath by Y/n.

Skarpne:" Like playing rough, huh? I like it....." she said as Y/n put more pressure.

Y/n:" Who are you? And what are you doing here? Don't make me ask twice? I'm a pretty straight forward person." he said as he warned that at any moment that was given a chance he'll eliminate her.

Skarpne:" Okay, gotta introduce myself, my name is Skarpne!! And I'm a special agent from another world!" she said as Y/n tilted his head.

Y/n:" Jarvis." he said causing the artificial intelligent system to start operating.