𝙎𝙚𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚

Start from the beginning

Earis smiles and swam closer to shore, once he did the girl finally notices him and he turns off the light.

The girl walks towards him and furrows her eye brows. "Why the hell are you in the water pointing a flashlight at people that's rude" The girl complained.  Erais tilted his head and smiled.

"My name is Erias" His voice was wobby and tremulous. He put his hand out to show his blue web fingers. The girls eyes widen in shock and she grabs Erais hand to get a better look.

"Your hands whu are they like this" The girl asked.

Erias said nothing but got closer to the girl to show him the rest of his body.

"Oh my gosh, your kind is real" The girl yelled "I thought it was all folk tail" She says.

Erias could care less about what she was talking about and just wanted her name. After all he wanted to know the name of his new wife.

"What's your name" Erias asked.

"My name is Y/N" Y/N stuttered with a high-pitched tone. She stood up taking a few steps back from Erias. "Where did you come from" Y/N asked.

"I will show you, come" Was all Erias said while holding his hand out. Y/N shook her head and stepped back once more. Y/N was so confused and surprised about Erias that she couldn't even think right so she just ran away to go come leaving Erias in the sea alone.

Erais put his hand down confused and angry. How could his wife just leave him like that. He swam back down to see if there was anything he could do or get to make Y/N come back to him.

"I knew you were going to the surface" Erais turned around to see Ivo staring right at him with his arms crossed.

"Why do you care" Erais asked, Ivo shrugged his shoulder with a chuckle and swam closer to Erias.

"I care because it gives me a reason to black mail you" Ivo smirks.

"What do you want" Erias asked.

"Well I would like to make a deal with you, I want you to give your spot up at the royal party and of you do then I'll help you with whatever you're going to the surface for" Ivo said with a smirk on his face.

"Why would I give up my spot at the royal party" Erias laughed. He didn't know if Ivo was joking or being dead serious.

"Well I mean if you dont ill tell everyone that you've been going up to the surface and talking to the humans and they'll shun you out" Ivo says. "Now you can take the deal or not I win either way".

Erias stares at him for a second then let's out a defeated sigh. He agrees with Ivo and takes him to his cave to tell him about what he was doing at the surface.

"So this is what Erias has been hooked on" Ivo mumbled to himself while watching Y/N. She was holding camera in her hands while looking at the ocean.  Ivo realized that she was probably searching for Erias.

Ivo took this chance to get Y/N's attention and swam closer to shore, he took out the light and flashed it at Y/N to get her attention. His attempts worked since Y/N ran over to him with the camera.

"Erais- what you're not Erias" Y/N mumbles while backing up from the merman.

Ivo rolls his eyes "of course I'm not Erias I look nothing like that clam" Ivo says. "My name is Ivo" Ivo introduces himself. He puts his hand out for Y/N to grab it.

Y/N hesitated for a second then put her hand in Ivos slimy webbed hands. "My name is Y-"

"I don't care" Ivo interrupted Y/N while pulling her into the sea. He quickly swam deeper and deeper into the sea and went to Erias cave. Ivo throws Y/N in the cave and tells Y/N to stay there.

"What the hell, please take me back" Y/N begged.

Ivo rolled his eyes and swam away.

While Y/N was panicking she didn't even notice Erias swimming up behind her. He came up to her and hugged her from behind. Y/N instantly started to panic and get out of Erias tight grip but couldn't. His tail was tightly wrapped around his and her body and Erias was kissing Y/N all over her face.

"Oh Y/N I'm so glad Ivo brung you here, this was so worth giving up my spot" Erias muttered through his kisses.

"Stop please let me go" Y/N screamed.

"Oh Y/N stop yelling, you're stuck here with me forever" Erias said.

"Please take me back I promise I won't tell anyone please just take me back" Y/N begged.

Erias swam over to the his seaweed bed and laid down still holding Y/N. "Y/N don't cry, I promise this will get better" Erias says while rubbing Y/N thigh.

Y/N shook her head no and elbowed Erias in his head making him let go of Y/N. She quickly got up and ran out the cave only to fall down in to water. Y/N starts to swim up but wad grabbed by Erias tail. He brung her back intl the cave and looked at her with a blank expression.

"Y/N I know this is hard for you but you have to understand that this is your life now" Erais explains while swimming to his chest still having Y/N wrapped in his tail. He pulls out a purple shell and opens it to show a purple peal on his hands.

"And if I have to hurt you to make you love me then I will" Erias says while crushing the pearl in his hands making it powder. Erais pulls Y/N closer to him with his tail and looked dead in her eyes.

He blows the powder in Y/N face which knocks her out."and I don't want to hurt you" Erias says. He looks at Y/N's now unconscious body and lays her down on his seaweed bed.

"But I know you'll accept it" Erias says before kissing Y/N on her forhead and laying down next to her.

A/N: Trynna do something new with the yanderes, gonna put their danger hearts and use a picture of them. Let me know if you like it.