Jahmir looked at her in shock before locking eyes with Jaleah who suddenly smiled and hugged Savanna.

"I forgive you," Jaleah told her in which she smiled. Jahmir smiled at his girlfriend, knowing she was way to nice to hold a grudge. She was way better than him.

"I forgive you too. It might take some time to trust you again, but we coo." Jasmine told her and gave her a side hug. All Jasmine knew was that she was keeping Keyonte away from her.

"That's what I'm talmbout," Lontrell nodded in approval before walking off. He hoped his daughter learned her lesson from the ass whooping Jasmine gave her.

"Aye!" Jahmir heard causing him to look down and at Italy who stood smiling at him. "Hi."

He chuckled and picked her up, kissing her cheek causing her to giggle and wrap her arms around his neck.

"Wassup Italy, you good?" He questioned and she nodded with a shy smile.

"Jahmir, you ready to open some gifts?" Jayda asked her son, fixing one of his dreads as he nodded.

"Open mine first gang," Booka said.

Jahmir smiled at the gifts Jaleah gave him. She got him a couple outfits and a couple pairs of shoes, a build-a-bear, 2 customized chains, one had his name on it in diamonds and the other had a picture of them and a Rolex.

"Man," Was all he could say before he pulled Jaleah into a bear hug as she laughed.

"Aw," Jayda and India said in unison as they watched the two.

"I got one more gift," She told him and pointed to a black gift bag on his couch. He smiled at her before pecking her lips causing her to laugh. "Go look."

Jahmir went to the couch and looked inside the bag his face instantly falling.

"You lying," Jahmir mumbled before pulling the Ps5 outta the bag causing all the niggas in the room to get hype for him.

"Nah, I might have to steal." Maurice said as Booka agreed with him laughing.

Jahmir sucked his teeth and looked at Jaleah who was smiling at him. He was finna give her the best dick of her life as soon as everybody leave.

"Nigga don't know what to do." Keyonte chuckled as he watched Jahmir stand there before hugging Jaleah again, kissing her deeply.

"Ima pray for her tonight." Nova told Jasmine who nodded in agreement.

He pushed his tongue into her mouth forgetting everybody was still here.

"We still here and so is yo parents," Antonne reminded Jahmir who pulled back from the kiss and licked his lips.

"All I say is that they wear protection," Jayda told India who nodded slowly.

"You think they doing it?" India asked Jayda who nodded.

"Oh yeah, if not then they 'bout to." She told her.

"She would've told me though, right?" India said not knowing how to feel. She didn't know if she was all the way okay with Jaleah doing grown folk stuff. To her, Jaleah was still a baby.