Chemistry & Wand info

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*𝓔𝓿𝓲𝓮 𝓟𝓞𝓥*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I was in chemistry class with Willow and Doug. While Willow and Doug we're listening to the teacher I was looking at a cute blonde haired boy "Any chance he's in line for a throne?" I questioned Doug "Anywhere in line?" I asked still looking at the dreamy boy "Chad. Prince Charming, Jr. Cinderella's son." Doug told me looking at Chad "Chad inherited the charm, but not a lot of there there, know what I mean?" Doug told me "I get what you mean." Willow told him "Looks like there there to me." I told Doug and Willow.

I was snapped out of my trance by Mr. Deley "Evie. Perhaps this is just review for you." He told me " So tell me, what is the average atomic weight of silver?" Mr. Deley asked me "Atomic weight? Uh, well, not very much. I mean, It's an atom, right?" I asked and he didn't look impressed so he motioned for me to come up to the board. On my way there Willow sneakily handed me my mirror and winked at me making me smile.

I got up to the board and took the piece of chalk from Me. Deley "Let's see. How do I find the average atomic weight of silver?" I asked my mirror and it showed me what I needed "That would be 106.905 times .5200, plus 108.905 times .4800" I said writing down the answer "Which, Mr. Deley, would give us 107.9 amu." I finished giving the chalk back to Mr. Deley "I forget." Mr. Deley said "Always a mistake to underestimate..." he was about to finish but I cut him off "A villain?" I asked making him nod "Don't make it again." I told him walking away.

On my way back to my desk Chad gave me a note making me smile and do a small quiet squeal which I guess Willow heard since she asked me why I was squealing "Why did you squeal Eve's?" She whisper asked me "Chad wants me to meet him under the bleachers at the tourney field." I whisper replied quietly squealing again making her smile.