In-Yeop: Ok dad. I promise I'll love Y/N and keep her happy. This will never happen again.

Next evening, since it was a holiday, In-Yeop's mom went to visit Y/N. But Y/N wasn't at home. It was just her mom. The two moms were chatting when..

In-Yeop's mom: Unnie if you don't mind, I wanted to say... In-Yeop likes Y/N. I mean more than friends .Me and In-Yeop's dad really like Y/N for our son.

Y/N's mom: You just said what I was thinking. I also really like In-Yeop for my Y/N.

In-Yeop's mom with a bright smile: Really?

Y/N's mom : Yeah. He's done so much for Y/N. The reason why Y/N is so happy is because of In-Yeop. What could he have done without In-Yeop? We owe In-Yeop so much.

In-Yeop's mom's smile dropped. She realized that Y/N's parents don't know anything about In-Yeop's behavior but it made her sad after hearing that because of the things In-Yeop did to Y/N but she didn't have the courage to confess.

Y/N's mom: Moreover, Y/N also likes In-Yeop. She always draws the picture of In-Yeop. Let me show you.

She took In-Yeop's mom to Y/N's room. They were looking at the drawings.

Y/N's mom: Watch the drawings while I make coffee for us.

In-Yeop's mom was looking through them while she noticed one that said 'I love you Cookie'

In-Yeop's mom: I'm glad you love your Cookie. When In-Yeop will find out, he will be very happy.

In-Yeop's mom took the drawing to show In-Yeop and her husband. She put it in her bag.

As she was returning,

She saw Y/N and Eunwoo from her car eating ice cream and having fun near an ice cream truck.

She didn't like the interaction

After going home In-Yeop ran to his mom

In-Yeop with his teary eyes:Mom what did Y/N say? Did she forgive me? Is she happy? What do I do?