𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏

( '  '  = thoughts/ in head )

“ Darkness is still my Ally . . . ”

A figure looked over a construction site as men in full body armor walked around holding onto all sorts of weapons from swords to ARs.

a small chuckle left the shadowed figure's lips as they raised a red helmet to their face.

“ Guess this is it huh? Is this how you felt flash, the thrill of the hunt? or was it the pain you caused others that got you off? ”

The figure said to himself while putting on the helmet,  his voice being muffed by the masked voice modulator.

“ Time to go to work ”

The figure said before jumping off the skyscraper into the darkness of the city.

(third-person p.o.v. )

Thug 1: “ The hell are we doing here anyway? ”

A muscled-up armored guard said to another as they stood around wooden crates that were slowly being loaded up onto trucks for shipment.

thug 2; “ You know why! with the boss gone, we have to move all the goods off before the police get to it  .  .  .  or worse !”

another replied in an aggressive worried voice, looking around like something was going to jump out of the darkness itself.

Thug 1; “ We can take the cops, hell the boss killed Spiderman! we have nothing to worry about! ”

Thug 2: “ You think we care about cops !! it's the red one we should be worried about! look at what he did to Hammerhead!! ”

A loud scoff left the first thug's mouth and he held his hands out to point at the army of armed thugs all ex-military.

Thug 1; “ LET HIM COME, WE HAVE AN ARM— ”

BANG ‼️

He did not finish his sentence as his head was blown off with a loud bang, blood, and brains slattering all over the second thug's face like paint while his body dropped onto the floor with a loud thud.

??? : “Yeah? well, you should have brought more.

A voice said from the darkness as a masked figure walked out of the dark holding two pistols up, one smoking from the .50 cal point bullet that was fired from it.

All the thugs froze at the sight before all aiming their guns at the voice and opening firing, a loud chuckle left the male's mouth before shooting a web at a nearby hanging beam swinging into the armed guards.

guns blared as the masked male started to open fire on all the thugs, blowing off heads and body parts from the pure power of his .50 cal pistols.

??; “  THIS ALL YOU HAVE! GIVE ME MORE YOU FUCKERS !! ”

The masked male said as he swiftly kicked a guard armed with a stun baton, kicking him so hard that his skull dented in while blood flew out of his mouth before quickly blowing his head off with one shot.

???; “ This is way better than anger management classes . . .  ”

Quickly he jumped up dodging a huge brute of a male wielding some sort of super sledgehammer, as he jumped and evaded the huge powerful strikes with ease.

??; “ .  .  .  computer . . .  call gwen stacy. ”

A beep was the only reply as he jumped over the brute while flipping his pistols over holding both heavy guns by the barrels.