Spin off 3: The Call of the Witch - part 2

Beginne am Anfang

'So? My man is still hot...' Jungkook shrugged and made himself comfortable on the seat next to Taehyung.

Yoongi was glaring at him some more.

'It's Jin's fault!' he huffed finally, put a sleeping mask on his eyes and tried to fall asleep.

Jimin looked at him with the corner of his eye.

He texted Minho and Han that they are departing and looked at the screen.

'Do You think that when Han and Minho will be 18 and their scents will mature we will discover that they are mates?' he asked lightly as if he was commenting on the weather.

Yoongi straightened up again, throwing the sleeping mask from his eyes.

'WHY?! WHY?! WHY are you telling me this! What is this revenge for?!'

'What revenge?' Jimin asked with an angelic smile.

'You know the kind of revenge you do when you are mildly mad at something and do little disturbing things to annoy me! What have I done to you huh?!'

'Nothing.' Jimin put on his headphones, focusing on the screen.

Yoongi checked him out. Then started to look through his mind, searching for something that could thick off his husband... Did he kiss him in the morning? Did he hug him to sleep? This level of annoyance wasn't caused by something big... Okay he probably didn't do all these things, caught up in planning.

When the jet leveled up, and the belts could be unbuckled, Yoongi just grabbed Jimin and sat him on his lap.

'Whaa...?!' Jimin looked at him.

'Whatever it was, stop sulking!' Yoongi said, laid down to sleep and closed his eyes, pulling Jimin to cuddle to his chest while watching the movie.

Jimin cuddled his cheek to Yoongi's heart and tried to hide his triumphant smile.

'They are too loud...' Namjoon sighed.

Jin comfortingly rubbed his tight.

'Even the younger ones are not that loud...' he agreed, looking at Mirae and Sunoo who were just discussing something quietly with Allana. He glared at Yoongi. 'My fault!' he snorted in disbelief.

Namjoon bent to Hobi, who was looking through the window.

'Are you okay?' he asked quietly.

'Yeah... I guess...' The King whispered.

'MacGregors will send their clan representative to the airport. We are going to their Seat, but we have a safe house ready an hour later from there if something won't be right with us.' Jin informed him. 

'Okay...' Hoseok looked at Allana. 'Protect her at all costs...' he whispered.

'We will protect both of you, My King...' Namjoon assured him. 

After the breakfast during which he received the message from his parents that they departed, Seojoon sighed heavily and looked at Soyeon.

'Training at 10?' he asked.

'Yeah. Kai-shi will be waiting. And apparently Jungkook-ssi said that if everyone are around they can train as well. So the whole Jungwon's pack and Huening Kai and Princes will be there. Good all the time!'

'Fine. I just hope Kai can tame this circus...' Seojoon said seriously.

'Aren't you too young to say things like that?' Soeyeon laughed.

'Whatever.' Beautiful like the God of Beauty himself, Seojoon fixed his glasses. He sighed. 'Minho and Han are probably on the training field already. They whine that they have to train but they honestly are best at it...'