Sleep over! Lauren's P.O.V.

We walked downstairs and went to Jordan's superman collection. He had to have about 50 of them! "Wow, that's a lot of superman figurines." I said, staring in awe. "Thanks, my favorite one is this one." Jordan said picking up a muscular figurine of superman. "This one is one that a fan sent us. They really managed to find one superman figurine that I don't have." Jordan said. "Wow." I said. "So what do you want to do now?" I ask Jordan. "Well uh, we can play Minecraft." He replied. "Sure, but I don't have a computer with me." I said. "Don't worry, you can use Cierra's computer." He replied. "Ok thanks." I said, going up the stairs. "No prob." He said, sitting down at his desk. "Do you mind if I record this." Jordan asked me while putting on his headset. "No not at all." I started, "but I don't have a YouTube account." "It's fine, I can just say your name and that your a special guest." Jordan replied. "Ok." I said and went to my spot. Jordan's p.o.v. "Greeting fellow adventurers, this is Venturian with special guest, Lauren!" I yelled into the mic. "Hey guys." Lauren said. "So today, we are in Minecraft doing a tardis mod." I finished. "I'm the 10th doctor!" Lauren said, showing her character had a sonic screwdriver and 3d glasses. "And I'm the 11th doctor." Showing the viewers that I had a fez and bow tie. ~after the video because I am too lazy to write~ "If you enjoyed us traveling in time and space, leave a like or comment and we will see you, next time." I said, then saluted, then ended the video. Lauren watched as I edited the video. "That was fun." Lauren said smiling. "Very." I said. Lauren looked at her watch and had a disappointed face. "Me and Katherine have to go home now." Lauren said sadly. "Aww that's too bad." I said. "I was hoping you guys could sleepover." I said frowning. "Weeeeellll." Lauren said stretching the e and the L. "I guess my bed can wait one night." She says. "So can Katherine's." Lauren added. "I'm going to tell Katherine that we are sleeping over." She said running out the door. "Ok." I said, running after her. Blah blah blah she told Katherine. That night, we ordered pizza, wings and soda. We watched lord of the rings, the hobbit, big hero 6, some Pokemon movies and expelled. We didn't fall asleep tilL 1:30 am in the morning.