Seeing their house! Katherine's POV

We drive up to the house and immediately Lauren and started to fangirl! It was small small from the outside but the inside was huge! I've never seen so many rooms in my life!!!

"And this is the room that Bethany and I share!" Cierra said as we walked into her room.

"Wow this is a cool room, there's so many posters!" Lauren replied. Lauren and I walked around the room, looking at everything and picking things up.

"Whoa! So many posters! Aw and i love these animal pictures!!" I said.

"Thanks we like them too!" Bethany replied.

"And if you like this room you'll love ours!!" Jordan said as he peeked into the room like foxy from fnaf.

"Yah! Follow us!" Isaac said as he grabbed my hand and lead me to their room.

"Wow this is a cool room! Whoa is that the avengers? Thats a huge poster!!!" Lauren said.

"Yep that the averages! We usually get big posters like this for our favorite movies!" Jordan replied.

"Cool, you guys have a lot of action figures!!!" I replied as i pick a couple of them up.

"Thanks we get all of them from our fans!" Isaac replied.

"Wow you have a lot of rubix cubes!" I said enthusiastically.

"Yah, same with theses, most of them our from our fans!" Isaac replied.

"I wish I could solve these as fast as you!"

"Whats you time?"

"Um.... I don't know it depends on how fast i break it!"

"Lol, ok do you want me to teach you?"

"Really? I'd love to learn from you! Master of the rubix cube!!"

"Ok then training starts now!" Isaac said with a Japanese accent. I laughed as he grabbed a two 2x2's. Isaac lead me to the table between Jordan and Isaac's bed. Isaac sat on one side i sat on the other. Isaac began to show me the basics on rubixs cube and the tips on how to solve it.

"Hey do you want to see my super man collection?" Jordan asked.

"I'd love to!!" Lauren replied as they walked out of the room......

(Sorry for the short chapter I've been really busy lately! I have two new books to work on! Plus i'm in a play every weekend for a month so..... i might be tried....so sorry for the bad grammar!)