We meet the fryes!! Katherine's P.O.V.

Lauren and I just got out of the movie. while we were leaving the theater we bumped into two teenage boys causing all of us to fall to the ground and drop our stuff.

"Omg we are so sorry!" lauren said

"it's alright!" said the one with black hair a beard. He seemed sorta fumilar too..... so did the other one. we started to grab our stuff we lauren punched me in the arm.

"ow!!! what was that fo......" i replied as lauren pointed to at the two guys we bumped into.

"Oh my gosh!!! You...your.... venturian and homelessgoomba from venturiantale!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Everyone in the room stared at us.

"Wow kat and i are huge fans of you! Jordan i think your really funny! I love your facial inpressions i can definately tell when your into your character!" Lauren said.

"Oh thanks i hardly even noticed." Jordan replied.

"Isaac i think your awesome i love how you troll! I i'm sort of a troll myself.....ok not really! But i really like pranks!" i babbled.

"*laughes* Thanks! I guess i'll keep trolling then!" Isaac said

"So what are your names?" Jordan replied

"Well my name is Lauren wood and she's Katherine mills! We're Huge fans of yours!" Lauren said as she fangirled.

"cool! I know we just met and all but my family and i are going to eat olive garden.... do u two want to come?" Isaac asked.

"OH MY.....!!!! yes! we would love too!!!" i said as i almost fainted.

(sorry for such ashort chapter i got really busy i'll try to update a lot sooner next time! BAI!!!!)