You always want to have SWAG!!!

*If it's one of those casual days you can wear a simple crop top,some shorts and your fave pair of sneakers.
For your hair you can tie it with a scrunchie or cheer bow ,but if you have a love for hair bows wear a regular hair elastic and then hide it with a cute bow.wear a charm bracelet and a special necklace.Paint your nails a solid color and the put on a tad bit make up.Wear your fave studs and your ready for the day.

*If it is a day where you are going to a fancy dinner wear a dress that's a little bit poofy ,but reaches the floor.A pair of fishnet sleeves that come with the dress would be cute.Sleeves or sleeveless your dress will look cute.A one strap dress or strapless dress would be cuter than a dress with two straps.Just make sure it stays up.Put your hair in a cute up do or simply curl it and leave it out.Wear a fancy pair of earrings,a necklace and a bracelet on both wrists.Paint your nails with a lot of detail and wear some make up.Wear some cute wedges or heels and you'll be ready to eat.

*If you are a boy and it is a casual day stick with a cool tee,your sneakers and a pair of paints.If you wear earrings wear studs and a golden chain necklace.Keep your hair the way it is and/or brush and/or comb it.Hoodies are ok for chilli days ,but if it is a hot day then skip it.You can also wear basketball shorts.Wear a polo shirt when you want to look nice but cool.Wear kacky short or pants with the polo shirt.

*If you are a boy who is about to go somewhere fancy,wear something like dress shoes, a tux and and a tie.Wear a dress shirt and then fix your hair.Put on your daily jewelry and then you are ready.