e i g h t

Johnny's POV

I woke up not remembering where I was. I looked around for a second and realized I was in pony's room. I was on the verge of standing up until someone pulled me back down.
"What the fu-".
"Shhhh dont leave" pony said sleepily.

It was pony but god damn did he scare the shit out of me. I just wanted to stand up and got a heart attack instead .

Then I realized I was cuddling with him. And he didn't want me to leave. I felt so fuzzy and happy and I know my cheeks are red as fuck but hes asleep so i don't care. I want to enjoy this moment even if hes still asleep. "Johnnyyyy...".
He was talking in his sleep and was dreaming about me. I could feel my face get hotter by the second.
No he's probably just having a weird dream. I shook the thought and I tried to get up again and managed to get off the bed until pony pulled me back once more.
"Johnny come backkk" he said while hugging my waist and laying his head to face me. Hes so clingy when hes tired. It's cute.
I sighed looking and the night owl nest to me.
"Fine pone but we have to get up eventually".
"Too bad".
He pecked my lips and went back to sleep. HE KISSED MY LIPS.
Even though it was just a second i felt fireworks. I felt fuzzy and warm inside.
My face was bright deep red and I was grinning from ear to ear sinceIt was my first kiss and I was so happy it was with pony.

But then I realized he was just half asleep he probably didn't mean it. My heart ached but I should have remembered to not get my Hope's up.
It hurt and I just wanted to leave. After a few minutes I finally was able to get up. I don't know why I got up maybe to escape the boy who stole my first kiss. To eat maybe? No one thing was for sure. I wasn't going to eat I havent eaten in two days anyway might as well keep it going.
A

s I walked down stairs I saw darry getting ready for work.
"Hey johnny did you sleep well".
I could see the energy in his smile he was gonna have a good day and I smiled back.
"Sure did are you heading to work?".
He looked at the clock hanging on the wall and then turned back to face me.
"Not for a bit do you want me to cook something up for you and ponyboy?".
Godamnit. Thinking about food always made me want to throw up I had to think of something quick.
"No thanks darry I'll probably just get something to eat later anyway I'm not that hungry make something for pony though we all know how he is in the mornings".
I laughed while panicking.
He laughed with me.
"Alright Johnny but if you get hungry here's some cash so you can get something to eat".
He reached in his wallet and handed me a 20 and then headed in the kitchen turning on the radio and singing along while starting the stove.

Darry always listened to elvis in the mornings his favorite song was jailhouse rock. Right as I was about to protest about the money pony walked down.
"Johnny why did you leave?" He said while rubbing his beautiful eyes and pouting like a baby.
"I was just gonna watch some tv and wait for you to wake up".
He nodded and headed into the kitchen smelling the bacon, hashbrowns and pancakes darry was making for him.
I felt my stomach churn when the scent hit my nostrils.
I hope pony doesn't make me eat that.

It's not that darry was a bad chef. He was an amazing one in fact.
All of them were. Even sodapop was surprisingly except when he accidentally made salty pancakes.
But the fact that I was so fat made me hate the thought of food or even eating.
My anorexica had followed for years and had me head over heels for being skinny.
My parents always called me greedy bitch and said that I was eating all their money away since I was younger and even when I did eat it wasnt much since we were poor so I just stopped.
No one has really noticed other than ponyboy.
He makes me eat whenever he knows I havent eaten in days but I just end up throwing it back up.
Dally knows of this but he has no way of helping me.
It sucks a lot but it doesn't matter. I want to look perfect.
Especially for ponyboy.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when darry ruffled my hair and left for work. I shot him a playful glare and fixed my hair.
"Bye darry drive safe love you".
I panicked as I looked at him. Even thought I did love darry like a dad I had never said explicitly that I did.
I thought that he was gonna be mad or weirded out but he just looked ant me smiled brightly at me.
I smiled back at him relieved.
"Thanks kid I will love you too".
he smiled back at me one last time and and headed out the door.
"Hey Johnnycakes did you eat already?" Pony said while he sat down to eat.
Fucking christ.
"No it's okay though pony I'll get something to eat at the DX".
I wish I said that a lot less panicked. "Come on Johnny I'll give you some of my food. You're basically skin and bones you need to eat Johnny".
God fucking damnit. I knew it was useless to argue with pony when it came to taking care of myself so I just sat next to him and watched him eat for a bit.

OYE PENDEJOS 4 CHAPTERS IN A MOTHER FUCKING DAY