f i v e

Pony's POV

I walked in my room and saw that johnny was hiding his body. I know hes been insecure about his body and it sucked seeing him so worried about being judged even though he was absolutely perfect. I alwayss reassured him anytime he felt insecure. I kept telling him that he looked amazing but he shook his head. That made my stomach hurt seeing him so scared. I dont know what got into me but I walked up to him and gave him a hug from behind. Surprisingly he didn't push away.

"Ha-uh a pony w-what are you d-doing?" He stuttered hehe. "You don't have to be embarrassed johnny I think you look perfect and you don't have to be embarrassed when you get undressed in front of me we're both boys and we're bestfriends I'll never judge you I promise". I really wanted to tell him how much I love him and that I think hes the most beautiful boy on earth but he will never accept feelings. He would never like me. I felt him nod. My face was so hot and i know it was probably a deep red so I hid my face in his neck for a bit. He didn't protest. I felt him shudder but he stayed still. I was going to say something but when I moved my head and looked down I saw something on his arm. Lines. No Johnny I thought you were doing better. "Johnnycakes?". "Yea pony?". "What's on your arm?".

Not me forgetting this