Chapter 2

"Hey Tae wait up!" A voice called out as running footsteps could be heard from down the hall

"Hey Tae wait up!" A voice called out as running footsteps could be heard from down the hall. "There's my favorite best friend in the whole entire world!" Taeyeob exclaimed as he wrapped his arms around the older male.

"I'm your only best friend in the whole entire world." Sungho deadpanned as he looked at Taeyeob with an unamused expression. "None sense, I have other best friends." Taeyeob said with a pout as he let his arms fall from Sungho's shoulders.

"As in who?" Sungho challenged as he gave a look towards the other with crossed arms. "You know.....Nine-"

"Wrong, you can barely hang out with the poor dude without trying to seduce him." Sungho stated which made Taeyeob's pout deepen. "Can you blame me? He looks amazing with black hair!" Taeyeob let out as he lightly stomp his feet. Sungho just rolled his eyes and started to walk again.

"Don't you have practice today?" Sungho shouted out which made Taeyeob gasped in realization. "See ya Sung!" Taeyeob waved even though wouldn't see it and ran to the practice room.

"You're late." Taeyeob's dance instructor stated once the younger stepped into the room. "And you're balding." Taeyeob bit back with an eye roll. The dance instructor just sighed and started their warm up. After warm up, the began going over the choreograph for Taeyeob's comeback.

"A reaching motion would look good here." The dance instructor said and Taeyeob tilted his head. "Something like this...?" He asked as he did the motion and the dance instructor clapped. "Yea, but lift your back leg and bring it to the front." She said and did the motion she was describing.

"It's like you're reaching out for whatever 'there' is." She said and did the dance move once more. "Also when going down, do a popping motion so it'll match the mm mm." She said and did the dance move one last time. Taeyeob nodded and they went over the dance.

There was a knock on the door and a voice, "sorry to interrupt, may I borrow Yoojung?" Taeyeob looked over with a curious expression before walking over towards his manager. "What's up?" Taeyeob asked once they stepped outside. "So I saw your request for the music video..." his manger started as she flipped through the papers.

"And it's been denied." She said flat out as she look Taeyeob straight in the eye. "What? What do you mean denied?" Taeyeob asked with so much confusion. "Tae, we can't have a male as the second lead in the music video. You know how the industry will react." She tried to explain with a sigh.

"So? It's my video, my music." Taeyeob sassed as he crossed his arms over his chest. "Sorry-" before she could finish her apology, Taeyeob already stormed away with a groan.

"I don't know who she thinks she is, but she's not going to tell me how my music video should go." Taeyeob said to himself as he took the elevator down to the lobby. Once he stepped out, he looked around for his father and once he spotted him, he called out to him and stormed over there.

"Father, why is my manager-" he started before seeing a figure from the side of his eyes moved. He turned to his head to get a better look of the person and when he did, he locked eyes with the most beautiful brown eyes he has ever seen.

'Woah' he thought as he continued to stared at the other male. "Oh Kyubin! I would like for you to meet my son and top artist here, Taeyeob." Mr. Lee said as he tried to put his hand on his son's back, but Taeyeob quickly moved away before he could.

This action didn't go unnoticed by Kyubin. "It's a pleasure to meet you Taeyeob." Kyubin greeted with a smile that melted Taeyeob's heart. "And it's a pleasure to meet you too, Kyubin." Taeyeob said with a flirty smile as he shook the other's hand and holding it a bit too long.

Mr. Lee noticed and spoke up, "what did you stormed down here for?" Taeyeob broke out of his trance and faced his father. "Why is my manger telling me that there can't be a second male lead in my music video?" Taeyeob asked, emphasizing the word 'my'.

"I'll talk to her about it later, I'm busy at the moment." Mr. Lee said and gestured to Kyubin who stood there watching the two. "Can you talk to her now!" Taeyeob whined as he started to stomp his feet lightly.

"Fine. Sorry Kyubin." Mr. Lee said as he gave the police officer an apologetic smile. "No, it's all good." Kyubin smiled as he looked around the building, totally not trying to avoid the intense stare Taeyeob was giving him.

"Alright, feel free to walk around the building and look for any clues. Come on Taeyeob." Mr. Lee said and shook hands with Kyubin one last time. "Bye Kyubin, it was nice meeting you." Taeyeob said as he shook Kyubin's hand and gave him a wink before walking away.

Kyubin gulped as he watched the father-son duo walk away from him. But as they were walking, Kyubin noticed Mr. Lee trying to put his hand on Taeyeob's back, but Taeyeob inched away from the touch even before it happened.

'Hm~'

☙〰❣︎〰❧

I like how so far each chapter has end with a thought!!!🤭✨

Anywho, it's 2 am and all I can hear in my head is Begin and Libido!!!😭😭

They're both slay songs tho so I'm not complaining!!!🤭✨

Anywho, here's Yoojung's dance practice outfit(even tho I didn't mention it, I looked for a outfit for a good six minutes.)

But as always,

But as always,

I hope you enjoy this chapter

I hope you are doing well, eating correctly and drinking water and staying healthy.

Anyways, vote, comment, and follow if you want to. Good morning, night, or afternoon love you <3