Prologue

"Shin!" The mention male's head wiped up as he searched for the person who was calling for him

"Shin!" The mention male's head wiped up as he searched for the person who was calling for him. "Chief wants you in his office." One of the officers said before walking away. Kyubin took one last quick sip from his drink and set it down along with the papers he had in his hands and made his way to the Chief's office.

"You wanted to see me?" He asked as he enters the office. "Shin, I have a mission for you." The chief said as he threw a folder down on his desk and Kyubin took one look at it before picking it up and reading over it. "So I'm just supposed to protect Mr. Lee until the death threats stop?" Kyubin asked as he set the folder back down and stuff his hands in his pockets.

"That's not all..." the chief started and adjusted his sitting position and grabbed for the folder. "I need to know why he's getting these death threats and who are sending them and if they will go as far as they say they will." Chief finished as he leaned back in his chair again.

Kyubin had a thinking expression on as he nodded to the mission given to him. "You start tomorrow, so get lots of sleep." Chief said and started to look through other files that needed to be looked through. Kyubin nodded and asked for the file again. The chief handed it over to him and dismissed Kyubin from his office.

"So....?" An officer dragged out as he walked alongside Kyubin. Kyubin gave him a confused glance as they walked back to Kyubin's station. "What did chief give you? Some top secret mission?" The officer excitedly asked as he lean onto the divider that divides Kyubin's station and other officer's station.

"No. I have to protect a ceo who is getting death threats." Kyubin answered as he set the file down and logged into his computer. "That's such a sucky mission." The officer pouted and walked away. Kyubin just shook his head and looked up the ceo he is protecting.

'His wife died, wonder if that has to do with anything.'

☙〰❣︎〰❧

Look at me and making a prologue to this!!!🤭✨ lowkey excited to write this book because of some things I'm planning for it!!!🤭✨

You're jaw will drop as you continue to read, I promise you!!! I just need to make sure that it's absolutely jaw dropping for you guys!!!!

But that's all for now, so like always

I hope you enjoy this chapter

I hope you are doing well, eating correctly and drinking water and staying healthy.

Anyways, vote, comment, and follow if you want to. Good morning, night, or afternoon love you <3