03

𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒖𝒍𝒂𝐿𝑎𝑏𝑟𝑖𝑡ℎ0:25 ———❍————— 1:07⇌    ◃◃    ▍▍  ▹▹    ↻ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ —————❍——

𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒖𝒍𝒂
𝐿𝑎𝑏𝑟𝑖𝑡ℎ
0:25 ———❍————— 1:07
⇌    ◃◃    ▍▍  ▹▹    ↻
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ —————❍——

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

second person

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃 out as it normally would, Renae walking down the hallway with Yalanni to their locker. Their conversation was minimum as they were tired from being up late the night before. It was confirmed that Kingpin was up to something dimensional, Renae and Spiderman stole the override key to shut down the particular accelerator that was scheduled to be tested later on tonight.

While walking to their lockers, they happened to notice the same brown skin boy from the day before, talking to the blonde girl they had met a day prior. Gwanda, they remembered she had told them
her name to be. They both knew it was fake, Renae specifically because of her spider sense, Yalanni because of her hesitation when she said her name was Wanda first, then Gwanda.

Yalanni and Renae were too smart to be tricked.

Miles awkwardly and nervously placed his hand on the blonde girl's shoulder, as she ranked to explain her name. A weird smile appearing on his lips as his voice got deeper. "Hey~"

Gwanda awkwardly glanced at his hand on her shoulder. "Okay then, uh...I'll see you around."

"Oh...see you." Miles tried to walk away but his hand got stuck in the blonde girl's hair. "Sorry, um." He tried to move his hand from her hair put he pulls it instead. "Oh crap."

"Um, can you let go please."

Miles tried to but ended up pulling her hair more, which has her repeat 'ow' a couple times. "Calm down. It's fine just-" The sticking got out of control quickly, which caught the attention of other students in the hallway. "Miles, let go."

"Workin' on it. It's just puberty."

"I don't think you know what puberty is." The blonde tried to move his hand from her hair as they were now moving in circles. "Just relax."

"Okay, I have a plan. I'm gonna pull really hard."

"That is a terrible plan."

"One."

"Don't do this!"

"Two."

To put it simply, it did not end well for the girl's hair. While the whole thing went down, Renae's spider senses went off once again. Except for this time, it wasn't because of 'Gwanda,' but for Miles.

"Are you serious?" Renae walked over to her locker with Yalanni once the two teenagers left to cut Miles's hand from Gwanda's hair. "Now, there's another one."