Yandere V x Male Human Reader //Sᴛᴀɪɴs ᴏꜰ ᴏɪʟ//

Requested by Ludwigkoopa7000

- Slight Uzi x Reader (it's kind of a love triangle situation)

{{Warning: Gore, character death, slightly perverted}}

Can humans survive a deadly cold weather?

Probably not.

But that wasn't the case for Y/N who was currently wandering around the frozen wastelands with collapsing buildings all around him, as snow fell from the sky violently, nearly adverting his view. He wasn't the only one out here as this little moody robot girl was walking next to him to the same destination. How come she didn't have any trouble walking through these weather conditions? Oh, her skin is made of metal.

He had to be honest, he was envying her a bit.

"Yo, Y/N, you good? You seem frozen."

The short robot asked with a clearly taunting hint in her voice.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine. Is this meeting, reunion, whatever gonna be long? If so then I'm just gonna leave you to it and head back to the bunker."

"Nuh-uh, you aren't going anywhere. You are staying with me for the time we are over there. If anything goes wrong, you are the only one who can reason these maniacs."

"Just because I'm a human, doesn't mean they are going to listen to me. I am one human surrounded by AI robots with murderous intents. If I try anything, I'm as good as dead. Besides, you've got your railgun."

"Oh, that's true..."

Uzi responded, sounding sarcastic before she grabbed her weapon, turned it on and pointed it at Y/N, meant to be a joke but also to be taken a bit seriously.

"... So you better listen."

Y/N froze the moment she aimed her weapon at him and strapped it onto her back once again, resuming her walk. Worker Drones hold a grudge against humans. Y/N had to remember that.

Their walk took up a few more minutes before they reached their intended place; the landing pod. It had been a few times now they've been there. But by now, their 'new friends' surely recognized them and wouldn't kill them, right? The human guy somewhat wished it wasn't the case. His life was already bamboozled enough as it was for being stranded on Copper 9 as the last human alive and now he had to befriend the still-loyal-ish creations of his own race since one of the rebelled creations told him to...

... To reenact revenge on the entire human race.

There truly was no way out of this one.

But all that Y/N wanted was to get back to Earth and forget all of this even happened. He wished the Disassembly Drones would mistake him for something else and accidentally kill him so he could avoid a whole upcoming life of irritation and confusion. However, that wasn't going to happen.

"Hey, Uzi! Hey, Y/N!"

A cheerful voice called from above. As the two looked up, they saw the only Murder Drone Y/N could consider at the minimum as a friend. Of course it was N.

"What's up, wholesome killer?"

Uzi replied, greeting him like he was an old friend, though it had barely been a week she was banished. Y/N remained quiet, not really at ease with being close to a serial designation, though he knew he had nothing to fear about this one.

"Nothing much. Still rebuilding the aircraft."

"Y/N?"

Another voice called from inside said aircraft. All three of them looked towards the entrance to see who it was, and much to Uzi and Y/N's anxiousness, it was V, the last person they wanted to see right now.