Overcoming A Massive Barrier

Comenzar desde el principio

"Wait what- how much?" Rainbow Dash's eyes widen. She wanted to hear that again. She is impressed, it appeared Adorabella didn't let her fear control her performance in front of others this time.

"Thirty seven point six- yeah you're definitely beating Fillydelphia's record this time. You got some pretty good flyers," Spike responded.

Meanwhile, all the pegasuses that didn't know Adorabella is gobsmacked with shock. Not only does this white pegasus have more wing power than Rainbow Dash, but also by a lot. They start looking at her in amazement. They walk over to her, wanting to ask so many questions. What's her name, and how she can outperform Rainbow Dash in wing power by a long shot. They are all allured with amazement and are very impressed.

Adorabella just realized she didn't hold back enough. She had put in far too much wing power and it's not even nearly as much as she is truly capable of. She went to try and hide her face by pulling down the her cloak's hood to hide... to find that the cloak isn't there, it must've ripped and slipped off somehow. Adorabella then felt a very cold feeling and froze. She tried hiding her face with her mane but that didn't help. She extends her wings and cries as she gets overwhelmed. The sudden feeling of eyes staring at her, she felt the urge to curl into a ball, but she is too fearfully frozen.

"Everypony please give her space!" Fluttershy tried to step in before the other pegasuses completely overwhelm Adorabella. Ralph tries to help Fluttershy with that as well, now knowing how fragile Adorabella is. But both pegasuses is unheard as the other pegasuses are talking to each other saying how awesome and the impressive wing power the white pegasus has. They all have so many questions to ask, many great compliments to give.

'Who is she? She is so darn good! Is that the pony who has a better wing power score than Rainbow? Wow she's beautiful and a great flyer. You have amazing wings!'

Meanwhile for Adorabella, everything is happening so fast. She wanted to curl into a ball. It felt as if walls were closing in... trying to crush her... as the other step over to get closer... she finds herself back at her school... she finds herself surrounded by her school students... looking at her... teasing her... flashbacks from the fillies laughing and bullying began to echo, the harassment and touching from the colts made every hair on her coat of fur flick and twitch...

'Ha ha ha ha ha... Ha ha ha ha ha... Ha ha ha ha ha... Ha ha ha ha ha... Ha ha ha ha ha... Ha ha ha ha ha...'

Adorabella screams, making the nearby pegasuses flinch in surprise. Adorabella cries as she trots while extending her wings, then takes to the air.

"Adorabella! Wait!" Fluttershy tried to get over to Adorabella, but she was far too late. Adorabella is already high up in the air. Fluttershy knows she absolutely cannot catch up with her.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Spike was writing down Adorabella's wing power score on the notepad. But then he as well as Twilight and Rainbow Dash heard Adorabella scream. They don't know what the commotion is, but Rainbow Dash is about to go over to see.

"Somehow Adorabella's cloak came off and she scored a high wing power and got overwhelmed by all the compliments and just flew off!" Fluttershy trotted over to Twilight, Rainbow Dash and Spike in panic while panting. The yellow pegasus is greatly concerned, because even though Adorabella has made great improvements, to say she is fully stable is incorrect. Adorabella is still unwell.

"Oh shoot..." Rainbow Dash sighed. She notices the other pegasuses were bunched up, presumably where Adorabella also was, they all probably wanted to talk to her because she completely smashed Rainbow Dash's wing power score. It wasn't their fault, they didn't know they would petrify Adorabella.