Chapter 19

Y/n pov

Watching the Gorillaz in person was more amazing then hearing them off the radio and from the TV, even if Sydney couldn't hear all the noise I see her clapping for her daddy which was so cute.

After a while, they were finally done and now were signing autographs and taking pictures with fans. When they got done, we all headed outside and I handed Sydney to Stuart.

"What did you think love, did you like it?"

"I loved it, you guys were so awesome" I squealed.

"Thanks Y/n, your the best" Noodle grinned.

"Thank you baby girl" Russell smiled.

"Thanks beautiful, how about a kiss for my reward" Murdoc started to punker his lips while leaning close me, I just slapped him in the face.

"No thanks, I don't kiss pickles" I glared then walked closer to Stuart.

"Did my baby girl enjoy watching daddy?" Stuart cooed while tickling Sydney's cheek.

She just let out a yawn and fell asleep with her head on Stuart's shoulder.

"Aw, someone's sleepy" I cooed.

"We better get back to the hotel since it's way past Sydney's bedtime" Noodle suggested.

"Good idea Noodle, let's go"

~~~~

Narrator pov

When they arrived to the hotel, they all had to go their separate ways because the hotel they had two beds in each room, so Russell and Murdoc shared a room while Noodle had a room to herself and Y/n and Stuart shared a room with Sydney.

~~~~

Y/n pov

After getting into some comfy pajamas, I walked out of the bathroom and saw Stuart putting pillows around Sydney since she had to sleep in bed with him.

"Again Stuart, you and the others were awesome" I smiled.

"Thanks love, I'm glad you enjoyed it and I know I said this a million times but thanks for taking care of Sydney for me"

"It's no problem, I bet she will cheer for you when she's older"

"I'll be looking forward to it"

After he got her settled in, she fell fast asleep then Stuart went into the bathroom to change into comfy clothes while I kept an eye on Sydney.

I gently rubbed Sydney's head, and I began to sing a lullaby. It's one of the songs off this show I used to watch as a kid, it was called the pajanimals, I remembered how my mom used to sing it to me when I really little since we used to watch it all the time together.

(A/n: The pajanimals used to be one of my favorite shows as a kid, if you never heard of the song, take a listen to it and it's the one that Y/n is singing to Sydney)

~~~~

Stuart pov

I was getting ready to open the door when I heard Y/n singing, I pressed my ear against the door and heard her beautiful singing, she's probably singing another lullaby to Sydney. She's such an amazing person and a mother to my daughter.

Her voice made me shut my eyes since it sounded so peaceful and beautiful.

~~~~

Y/n pov

After I finished singing, I gave Sydney a gentle kiss on the cheek while smiling.

"Goodnight Sydney, I love you" I whispered.

I heard Stuart come out of the bathroom, and he had a smile on his face.

"Love, that was beautiful"

I blushed at his words.

"Thanks Stuart, well I'm going to bed goodnight"

"Goodnight"

After he turned off the lights, I fell straight to sleep.