Chapter 2

Narrator pov

When Y/n and 2D arrived to Kong Studio's, Y/n was amazed at how huge the building was.

~~~~

Y/n pov

"So, this is Kong Studio's?" I ask in surprise.

"Yep" Stuart nodded.

"The building is huge"

Staurt started to chuckle.

"Let's go in"

So after we walked in, I was amazed at the inside even though it was messy.

"Everyone, I'm back!" Stuart called out.

Then I see a green skin guy, a tall black man, a black hair women wearing glasses, and a japanese woman walk over to us.

"Hey 2D, who's this?" the black man asks while looking at me in curiosity.

"Everyone, this is my old friend Y/n
L/n we used to go school together, we haven't seen each other in a very long time but while I was taking Sydney out for a walk, we ran into each other and I wanted to introduce her to you all" Stuart explained with a huge smile.

"Y/n, this is Russell our drummer" Stuart introduced while pointing at the tall black man.

"Hi, nice to meet you" I say with a polite smile.

"Nice to meet you baby girl" Russell says with a soft smile.

"And this is Murdoc, he plays the bassist" Stuart says while pointing at the green skin guy.

"Hello beautiful" Murdoc says with a flirty smirk.

"Hi" I greeted with a uncomfortable smile.

"And this is my girlfriend Paula, she's one of our guitarists in the band and she's also Sydney's mom" Stuart says with a fake smile while pointing at the black glasses women.

"Hello, I just wanna say that you have a beautiful daughter"

But Paula just rolled her eyes and didn't smile.

"Hi" Paula greeted in a not caring tone.

"And this is Noodle, she's also a guitarist in the band" Stuart says while pointing to the japanese woman.

"Hi, I'm Noodle nice to meet you" Noodle greeted in a cheerful tone.

"Hi Noodle, nice to meet you to"

But before anyone could say anything, Sydney started to cry.

"Uh oh, Sydney's hungry" Stuart says while taking Sydney out of her stroller.

"Go feed her Stuart, so she'll shut up" Paula commanded in a aggravating tone.

"Don't you wanna feed her?" I ask in confusion.

"I wasn't talking to you" Paula glared.

"It's okay love, I got it" Stuart says while heading to the kitchen with Sydney.

After Paula walked away, I looked at the others in confusion and anger.

"What's her problem?"

"Oh, don't mind her she's always like that" Russell explained.

"Yeah, she's not very nice" Noodle says with a frown.

"Anyway Y/n, wanna come in my room and have some fun?" Murdoc asks with a pervert smirk.

"No thanks, please excuse me I'm gonna go see if Stuart needs help"

When I walked into the kitchen, I saw Stuart sitting on a chair feeding Sydney it was such a cute sight to see.

"Stuart"

He looked up at me and smiled.

"Hey love"

"I just wanted to say thank you for introducing me to your band mates"

"No problem love"

"So, how did you meet them and get into this band?" I ask in curiosity.

"Well, it's a long story"

"I got time" I pulled up a chair and sat down next to him.

"Well, I was working at a music store when Murdoc crashed his car into the store and ran me over, it caused one of my eyes to become black, then we got into another car accident which caused my other eye to be like the other one, then Murdoc forced me to be part of his band and be a singer" Stuart explained with a frown.

"Wow" I say in shock.

"So, how did you meet Paula?"

"I can't exactly remember, from all those accidents I got into I forgotten"

"It's okay, so anyway is she a good mom to Sydney?"

"Well...I'm gonna be honest with you love, she never wanted children"

My eyes widen.

"If she didn't want children, then why did she have Sydney?"

Before he could answer, Noodle walked in with a huge grin on her face.

"Hey Y/n, wanna come up to my room and hang out?" Noodle asks in excitement.

"Umm...is that okay Stuart?"

"Yeah of course, go ahead we can finish our talk later" Stuart smiled.

"Alright, see you later"