Chapter 1 (Phils point of view)

"Dan," i say quietly as i try to gently awake my sleeping roomate," Dan. Get up. Its already 7!" I say a bit louder.
" I dont want to get up philllll!" He say softly dragging out my name. " Dan im getting in the shower and i expect you to be awake when im out!" I say to dan.

Jumping in the shower i thought about the day. "Dan and i have to open fan mail, go grocery shopping and then i have dinner plans with rachel."
Narrator: Rachel is phils girlfriend. They have been dating for 2 months.
After i hopped out of the shower amd got dressed, Skinny jeans and a t-shirt, I stumbled into the kitchen ready for breakfast. Dan stood at the stove scrambling eggs. " Dan are you up for opening fan mail?"
"Ugh, there all the same things, letter about our secret love for each other." complains dan.
"Not all of them dan." i say in reply.
"Can we just do it tomorrow?" Ask dan.
"Fine." I say in compliance.
Narrator: Dan and phil went ahead grocery shopping and lounging around until 6:30.
"Dan im leaving." I yelled to dan. "Where are you going?" asks Dan
"Im meeting Rachel at that italian place down the street."i yell back.
"Ok. " Yells dan
I got to the italian place at exactly 7. I walked in suprised to see Rachel already there looking rather sluggish.
As soon as i sit Rachel begins to talk," Phil i have to say this before this goes any further. Phil you so sweet and nice and such a great person...... But i just dont feel anything for you in a girlfriend way. Im so sorry". I couldnt say anything. Id devoted two months of my life to her. I loved her so much and shes just leaving me. I stared into soace for what seemed like an eternity, to long for her at least. " O..Ok well im gonna leave." say Rachel uncomfortably. She grabbed her bag and coat and walked out leaving me alone at a table for two.