A harbinger's love | Eulamber

Start from the beginning

" Who do you think you are interrupting a noblewoman?!"
" I'm sorry I'm Amber! The outrider of the Knights of Favonius!"
" Knights of Favonius?"
"Mhm!"

Eula took another second to admire her before standing up.
" Well Amber, hopefully I'll see you later I have serious matters to attend to!"

Amber look puzzled but just nodded her head and ran off.
The rest of the day, while Eula was keeping her eye out for the traveler she couldn't help but continuously think about the outrider.

That night, she checked into a local hotel in Mondsdat, though it was hard.
The receptionist of the place looked like she was about to have a panic attack or something when Eula originally asked for a room.

As she laid down that night, she struggled to sleep.
It wasn't because of the bed, it was oddly comfortable for a cheap hotel.

Her thoughts were filled with the reminiscence grin and cheerful voice of the woman she met that day.
She hated that after meeting her just once she was already lovestruck.

Eula gripped onto the pillow, trying her absolute best to fall asleep.
Next thing she knew, it was morning and she had gotten no sleep.

She sat up and wondered where she should begin searching.
Knights of Favonius..
That's the place Amber mentioned right?

Not many knew she was a harbinger yet so maybe she could get some information on the traveler without seeming suspicious.
She quickly changed into her regular clothes, she would leave the cleaning for room service.

She stopped by ' Good Hunter' for something small to eat.
She sat on a table, clouded with mostly thoughts of Amber.

Wouldn't she technically be Eula's enemy?
Was she one of the ones who knew Eula was a harbinger?

She miserably ate her food, trying to finish as quick as she could.

----------------

Once she found the Knights of Favonius headquarters she decided to start by question some of the guards surrounding the entrance.
None of their information was useful to Eula, most of them boasted about how amazing the traveler was.

But they didn't give up any information on where they were.
Eula scoffed at the guards, their ignorance could fool with her efficiency on killing the traveler.

Eula entered the headquarters, telling the guards she had important business in there.
The minute she stepped into the building she recognized someone almost immediately.

Standing there in the same uniform as yesterday, was Amber, who immediately noticed Eula.
" Oh hey stranger!"
"Stranger?"
" Yeah you didn't tell me your name!"
"My apologies, my name is Eula."
" Pretty name!"

Eula blushed at Amber's kinda words, but immediately remembered what she was here for.
She grabbed a picture of the traveler and held it up, so Amber could see it.

" Have you seen a person matching this description?"
" Hmm..Oh yeah the traveler! Yeah I know them!"

Eula was a bit suspicious of the enthusiasm in Amber's voice when she said the traveler's name.
How close are Amber and traveler?