Paul?

It was Paul... He was sitting on the soft grass looking up "Paul?" Ash slowly said to grab Paul's attention.

Paul's POV

I saw the dimwit... Oh..boy...he was cute.... I always liked him, at first I used to decline it but now I accept it, his beautiful eyes, the 'z' kind of mark on his cheeks and... His personality, it intrigues me how he will sacrifice himself just to save others it's almost stupid...but right now he looked really upset. He started to walk to me. "Hey Paul... Couldn't sleep either?" He asked "stop talking about me, why are you awake, seeing how much of a heavy sleeper you are." I said to him he just looked down. He sighed "can... Can I tell you a secret?" Ash said and I slowly nodded "my mum likes someone else and now he is my stepdad and I'm supposed to go back to Kanto region for the wedding... I don't know how to say this to Brock and Dawn." Go back to Kanto? What?! "Will you return? I mean you are my rival ... I will kinda miss you.." Ash blushed and smiled "do... Do you like me?" "Yes..." I said he smiled and placed a kiss on my cheek and said "I love you too paul." "I will return but In a year or so..." He said and stood up and left while I was dumbfounded by the kiss.