tutor

guess whoos bacckkk. Its been a whole 6 months. I apologize to yall who enjoyed this book but i honestly like lost motivation mid writing and like now i dont even like paxton but im going to power through and finish this book for yall because after season 4 i realized you know wth lets just do this. Also i havent written in so long so its prob gon be really bad rn but it will get better. I hope. :) -Author

I was walking into school the next day after I as in ME as in MYSELF rejected THE paxton. Damn y/n go you! I was walking to my locker and as I got there and started to put my stuff away I heard a voice on the intercom "Miss y/l/n please come to the office." oh shit was I in trouble? What did I even do. I tried recalling all the bad things I had done this week while walking to the office but I just could not think of anything. I had been halal as hell this past week so why am i getting called. I took a quick exhale as I entered the principals office. "Paxton?" I say as I enter seeing him sitting in the chair. "y/n?" he replies, then his face turns into shock as he quicky turns to the principal "shes my tutor?!" He says kinda loudly. "Tutor? What do you mean I'm your Tutor?" I ask looking at paxton then back at the principal. "Yes y/n Paxton is correct. Due to his arm injury it is now nearly  impossible for him to get into college on an athletes scholarship, and well lets just say his grades are going to need some effort now. So after much thinking I came to the conclusion that you would be perfect for the job, you have almost all A's and an outstanding amount of extracurriculars. "Are you sure theirs no on else" me and Paxton said at the same time. "No, My decision is final and that is that, Y/n you should mainly focus on his science grade as that is the one that needs the most work, dismissed." ME and Paxton slowly exit the office as he holds the door for me. What a gentlemen I think.

"Soooo y/n when are you free, and where should we meet up." paxton says

"I think the sooner we start the better tbh you could come over to my place today if that works for you" I reply.

"Yea cool I'll be there at four." he says, then he smirks and says "I would ask for the address but I think i already know" as he walks away winking. I could feel my cheeks turning a bit red, holy shit was I blushing. NOOO y/n you can not blush at the guy YOU rejected I say as i force myself to walk the opposite direction as him.

Once I get home I tell my mom that a friend of mine is coming over to study. "Is it a boy??" She asks "yes mom" I say grabing a drink from the fridge. "OooOooO, is he hot?" she asks. "MOM ew" i say as i quickly run up the stairs. He kinda is i guess I think to myself. I tidy my room up a bit and turn on the leds. hmmm what color should i do I think. Reds to much for just studying but blue seems too chill. In the end I set it at a purple and get my textbooks ready as i wait for paxton. I hear the doorbell and mom opens the door. "Hi mrs y/l/n Im paxtonn and Im here to study with y/n paxton says. "Yea she was telling me pls call me y/m/n, you can go up to her room its the second door on the left" she say and i hear footsteps.

"Dammnnn y/n sick room!" paxton says as he has a look around

"thanks but your not here for a house tour so lets get your book out and start" I say sending him a small smile.

"Ok mom whatever you say" he replies mocking me.

"Hey actually thats not a bad Idea" i say as paxton sits next to me on the floor, our backs against my bed. "I could be like your grade crazy mom and yell at you when your not working, I think it will help you stay on topic" I say as i furrow my eyebrows

"Hahah I was just joking but i mean I'll do anything id it helps me raise my grades" he replies.

"Ok starting now Im am your mom who expects the best AND ONLY the best out of you." I say

"But y/n wont it be kinda weird if your acting like my mom" Paxton asks

"Why?" I question

a small smirk starts to form on the corner of his lips

"Because we made out" Hey says as he looks at his book, the smirk still plastered on his face. The rest of the hour involves me continuously yelling and one terrible rap in desperate attempts to get paxton to remember the terms. I decide to drop paxton off outside to his car. 

"hey y/n, thank you, I actually feel like I learning something" Paxton says

"Yea no problem, Oh and you should come by again tomorrow since we have the history test the day after." I say.

" Yea I will" paxton replies "Ok bye" He says as he hugs me and gets into his car. "Bye oh and make sure you review once more when you get home." I say waving.

"yea yea whatever mom" he says then drives off as I'm left smiling in the direction he left in.

-------------------------------------------

Ok guys how was this? honestly if yall want to recommend anything fell free to hmu as alway love you bitches and I'll try to updat soon, or maybe in another 6 months, jkjk. fr tho lmk if you have any ideas byeee! mwah